Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

zorrozorro

macrumors newbie
Apr 18, 2020
In Toronto. Ordered 14pm 256gb dp on sep 11, estimated delivery oct19-26, no movement at all. Anyone has similar situation?

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
In Toronto. Ordered 14pm 256gb dp on sep 11, estimated delivery oct19-26, no movement at all. Anyone has similar situation?
If estimated delivery is for Oct. 19-26, you may not see movement on it for several days yet.

BTW, today I just got an update notice on my 14 Pro Max 128 GB deep purple. I ordered October 12 (over a month after you did) and the original delivery date was Nov. 4-14, but now it says Nov. 1-8. It looks like they're catching up. Otherwise the status hasn't changed though.

P.S. I ordered an ESR Kickstand clear MagSafe case (CA$23) for the 14 Pro Max, and it turns out its MagSafe ring is even stronger than on my Apple OEM leather 12 Pro Max case.

Reactions: r.d

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Update on trade in through Apple.ca and tax refunds. I received my trade in credit and it was the $905 I was originally quoted. As I said before, the quoted amount was increased upon refund with the tax amount previously. Seems like that is not the case this year.
That's very concerning to hear regarding the incorrect tax treatment...

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
Costco Scarborough has the 14 Pro Max Deep Purple 128 GB for $1539. Or at least they did yesterday.

However, I will wait for my Apple online order because Costco only accepts Mastercard. (Only my Amex, and soon Visa, include free insurance for cell phone loss, theft, and damage.)

NedFlanders

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
I ordered a Space Black 14PM 512GB on (or around) Sept 10th and I have a delivery date of Oct 25 - Nov 1. I am in the burbs of Vancouver. There has not been any change in the dates, and it is still on Processing.
Well the charge went through this morning, the status is now preparing to ship and the delivery window was pushed back by one day…

NedFlanders

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
Two days on preparing to ship but the arrival window was moved back to the original date of Oct 25 - Nov 1.

Edit: 20 minutes after posting this I received an email that it is now shipping. There is no tracking yet, so I am not sure where it is shipping from.

Last edited:
Reactions: happy orchard

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
For reference, mine is delivering Nov. 1-8, and I have not seen any movement. However, I'm not expecting to see any movement until next week anyway.

NedFlanders

macrumors member
Nov 6, 2011
For reference, mine is delivering Nov. 1-8, and I have not seen any movement. However, I'm not expecting to see any movement until next week anyway.
Mine started moving 4 days before it was due to arrive, but it sat at the Ontario FedEx for a couple of days before it did an overnight delivery on the Wet Coast.

SiMeCaIs

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2022
Mine is 2-9 i also haven't seen any movement :(. i need it by Nov 15 because a friend of my is coming to Mexico the day after

jadenandwillow

macrumors newbie
Oct 31, 2022
I just created an account right now to say, in case it helps anyone in the future, that i (in Quebec) purchased a 14 pro max black 128 gb on October 11 with an original delivery date of nov 3rd to nov 10th that was then moved to nov 1 to nov 8th not too long after.
Some time before 6pm today (i was checking very often all day so it must have been after ~5:40) it switched to “preparing to ship”.
Ill update this with the shipping date and delivery date

Last edited:
Reactions: r.d and EugW

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
I just created an account right now to say, in case it helps anyone in the future, that i (in Quebec) purchased a 14 pro max black 128 gb on October 11 with an original delivery date of nov 3rd to nov 10th that was then moved to nov 1 to nov 3rd not too long after.
Some time before 6pm today (i was checking very often all day so it must have been after ~5:40) it switched to “preparing to ship”.
Because of your post, I checked just now and mine is also preparing to ship. Yay! :)

14 Pro Max Deep Purple 128 GB, ordered on October 12, with an original delivery date of Nov. 4-14 that was moved to Nov. 1-8 not too long after.

EDIT:

My credit card was charged too, the same day.

Last edited:

SiMeCaIs

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2022
I just created an account right now to say, in case it helps anyone in the future, that i (in Quebec) purchased a 14 pro max black 128 gb on October 11 with an original delivery date of nov 3rd to nov 10th that was then moved to nov 1 to nov 8th not too long after.

Mine also went to "preparing to ship" yesterday in the afternoon. No charge on my CC as of today

Edit: looks like the charge went thru yesterday but it has not appeared yet on my online banking

Last edited:

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
4DEF019E-379B-4039-8CE9-83600CA1672A.jpeg

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
How long did it take from preparing to shipped?
2-3 days. See my post from Halloween above. It went to preparing sometime on Halloween. And then it went to shipped either very late last night or else very early this morning.

eckndu

macrumors regular
Jun 20, 2008
will their apple store app give a notification when the statue changes to preparing?

SiMeCaIs

macrumors newbie
Oct 27, 2022
2-3 days. See my post from Halloween above. It went to preparing sometime on Halloween. And then it went to shipped either very late last night or else very early this morning.

Today is my fourth day on "preparing to ship" :(

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.