Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cheddarburrito

macrumors newbie
Nov 16, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
i reserved one at sherway for pickup 9:30 am so thats perfect. im trying a second through paybright. the order went through but the paybright site is jammed. looks like my pickup time slot is locked in though. just got an email from apple to complete payment on paybright
Yeah did a second reservation for pickup around 1pm, so I have that as a backup. Still getting

"

Hello! We are very excited to help you.​

We are very popular today. Please wait 1 minute before clicking the back button on your browser and trying again with PayBright. Your order is on hold.
"

when trying to connect to PayBright to make the payment for my delivery order...

Benito

macrumors 6502a
Jan 5, 2010
Toronto, Canada
Just placed my order for a black iPhone 14 Pro Max 1 TB on launch day for delivery next Friday unless something goes wrong with delivery.
I’ve ordered a Spigen case from Amazon.

Last edited:

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
Got in my order for two Space Black 256GB 14 Pro Max by 8:15 because of some lags and hiccups on the app.
Expected delivery Sept 27-Oct 4.

Can't believe I missed launch day delivery so fast! Any chance of it being bumped up?

pi=e=3

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2021
Mine doesn't even try to load paybright anymore. Just get an Apple something went wrong page. Cool.

Mavik91

macrumors newbie
Sep 7, 2022
Paybright is a mess. Not sure I will manage to get through before my order is cancelled.

Selcher

macrumors regular
Sep 7, 2017
Canada
Got in my order for two Space Black 256GB 14 Pro Max by 8:15 because of some lags and hiccups on the app.
Expected delivery Sept 27-Oct 4.

Can't believe I missed launch day delivery so fast! Any chance of it being bumped up?
I placed my order within a minute of it opening up and the arrival is Monday the 19th instead of Friday the 16th. Probably depends on your location. Your delivery time could improve.

jmc111

macrumors member
Oct 31, 2021
Hmm kinda having regrets choosing deep purple, too feminine? Anyone have experience switching colour of a preorder?
I reserved deep purple as well for pick up. Throw a case on it and you won't see the colour. I've been buying white/silver for the longest time.

SkottDMD

macrumors 6502
Sep 20, 2007
Canada
Anyone else’s order disappear from their account? I can still look up by order number and login through that page to see details but it’s gone from my orders screen….as for PayBright, it was an absolute nightmare to use last year, but I believe Apple made good on most orders. Thankful I didn’t bother this year.

MVallee

macrumors 6502a
Feb 8, 2007
Ontario, Canada
Wow that was more stressful than in previous years!

Had the app on my iPhone and iPad and the site open on my MacBook and Windows PC and none were up by 8:10am.

When I finally got the app to work on my iPhone I got an error and had to start over again and try Apple Pay.

Thankfully I got the 256GB Pro Max in deep purple for 09/16!

Reactions: Selcher

haqsha23

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2017
Mississauga
paybright order will probably get cancelled, good thing i bought one outright. i'm guessing the secondary market will have these phones at a premium given the delivery dates being pushed back

chiros

macrumors regular
Sep 27, 2013
Newfoundland, Canada
Anyone else’s order disappear from their account? I can still look up by order number and login through that page to see details but it’s gone from my orders screen….as for PayBright, it was an absolute nightmare to use last year, but I believe Apple made good on most orders. Thankful I didn’t bother this year.
I have noticed this for the last year or so for any Apple pre order. They show up properly soon after

Reactions: SkottDMD

joeblow7777

macrumors 604
Sep 7, 2010
I placed my order within a minute of it opening up and the arrival is Monday the 19th instead of Friday the 16th. Probably depends on your location. Your delivery time could improve.
Maybe. I live in the Greater Toronto Area. I'm not used to having to wait for anything. When I order from Amazon, items arrive almost before I finish checking out! 😂

Reactions: Selcher

EugW

macrumors G5
Jun 18, 2017
Holy. All reservations for pick up are done. All greyed out for the GTA.
Maybe just for your model/storage/colour combo? I just checked a Max a few minutes ago and it was still available downtown Toronto for Sept. 16 pickup. (Home delivery said Oct. 4-12.)

I won't be ordering until Oct. 12 anyway though, since my credit card doesn't get free mobile device insurance until then.

BTW, PSA: My understanding is most credit card issuers with this insurance don't cover paybright purchases.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.