Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
" Reviews of the iPhone 15 Pro and regular iPhones 15s go live tomorrow at 6 AM Pacific, for those interested " - M. Gurman

Looks like tomorrow is the day.

• Love
Reactions: kjwamlex

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Still no change on mine :(

Did any Canadian buyers got their dates moved up ?
1695066929573.png

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Thank you for posting all the delivery updates. It's a first ever iPhone that I bought at launch and it's really exciting. Well, anticipation is part of the excitement.

• Love
Reactions: priultimus

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Mine is also in the air :) I think in a different flight from Anchorage. UPS63 going to Louiseville, KY. Should get it on the 22nd, if not, on monday the 25th.

Lionheart-

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Canada
Time for an upgrade from the XS. First time getting an iPhone on release day. Went with the Pro Max Blue Titanium.

Latest update from UPS:
Arrived at Facility
2023-09-19 1:51AM
Louisville, KY, US.

Last edited:
Reactions: kharder69 and MG999

Exhile

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
I don't get it?!?! The status details of my order haven't changed since Saturday evening. The status is still stuck at "Preparing to Ship". Maybe because I ordered a "Pink" iPhone 15 Plus????

1695121708912.png

xtremeplayhd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Hey everyone, not sure if anyone would be able to help with this. I ordered an iPhone 15 PM in Natural Titanium (512GB) for in-store pickup on the 22nd this past Friday. I used Affirm to checkout and everything went fine with approval/payment (besides the nightmare of getting onto the Apple Store); the order has switched to processing on the Apple Store website on both desktop/mobile as of Saturday morning (around 3:00AM EST), and the Apple Store app also indicates that it is processing, but clicking further into the order details on the app comes up with a “Your order is on hold” notification. “Once your application is approved, we will email you updated pickup information.” Anyone experiencing the same issue or have any insight as to what’s going on? I would assume the website has the most up-to-date information (and that’s where the app would pull order details from regardless) but am a bit confused.

have you status changed ever since?

Exhile

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
My credit card still states that the transaction for the iPhone is "pending". Could that be why the status of the delivery continues to be on "preparing to ship"?

Could some other Canadian folks check their credit card app and iPhone delivery status if this is the case?

puddinger

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2021
If someone needs new iphones quicker than Oct/Nov delivery date, could also check Costco. All 15/15 pro are available for presell now, i.e 15 pro max grey 512gb delivery date between 09-22 to 09-29.
If i did not have apple gift card balance this year, i would just order it from Costco as lunch day order experience pretty bad this year…

Attachments

• IMG_2277.jpeg
    IMG_2277.jpeg
    769.9 KB · Views: 46
Reactions: r.d

puddinger

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2021
My credit card still states that the transaction for the iPhone is "pending". Could that be why the status of the delivery continues to be on "preparing to ship"?

Could some other Canadian folks check their credit card app and iPhone delivery status if this is the case?
I think that’s pretty normal to see pending transaction now, when I ordered 14pro last year, transaction posted even after iPhone delivered.
If you have 09-22 delivery date, its good to see pending transaction, because that means they charged your account and phone is on its way. Btw, use UPS reference tracking to see more info as others mentioned previously.

Reactions: Exhile

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
If someone needs new iphones quicker than Oct/Nov delivery date, could also check Costco. All 15/15 pro are available for presell now, i.e 15 pro max grey 512gb delivery date between 09-22 to 09-29.
If i did not have apple gift card balance this year, i would just order it from Costco as lunch day order experience pretty bad this year…
Costco is always a good alternative! You can get up to 4% back (2% Executive + 2% with CIBC Costco Mastercard).

For those who can wait, Costco always has a big sale around May with huge discounts including Apple products (usually something like 20% off $1,000+ purchase).

Looks like most models already sold out though. Can’t even see Pro Max. :eek:

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.