Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Chris2086

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2011
Anyone who opted for Monthly Payments with Affirm now or did it previous years, is the "Your order is on hold" status on the Apple Store app something usual? It's all set on Affirm apparently, and on apple website it shows my order as Processing (with the "Check in at the Apple Store Friday" title), same thing for the Apple watch order. I guess it's fine but not 100% sure now as it's not updating since Saturday or else
Mine is in the same boat, Apple support said this is normal and should update once the store receives my phone.

Reactions: xtremeplayhd

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Because it’s always the exact same questions that come up year after year. On Friday, we will see people worrying their phone won’t be delivered, yet it will.
I've gotten used to my order the iPhone first thing, get an initial shipping date which is the Monday after launch, phone won't arrive into the shipping hub in my province until like 10am Friday and the phone will arrive around like 2-3pm.

Would love to have more tracking this year but for some reason "My UPS" isn't picking up the shipment yet even though other orders I made the same day are tracking properly.

nladxo

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2022
Has anyone who ordered through a provider received any shipping info? I ordered through Bell (device upgrade) and have yet to receive anything...

GrinningLlama

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2021
Lévis, QC
Has anyone who ordered through a provider received any shipping info? I ordered through Bell (device upgrade) and have yet to receive anything...
No one received anything yet. To be honest, every year it's the same. It will be updated either late tonight or some time tomorrow. The reason why some people can see the shipment progress is because they have UPS accounts and then the shipments show up there automatically even though Apple still says "preparing to ship" and hasn't sent any tracking numbers yet.

1695234470845.png

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
The 22nd will be one week since ordering and I'm still stuck on "processing". The anticipation is no longer fun. :(
You should see movement either later today or tomorrow morning assuming you had a Sept 22nd delivery date. In previous years even when I had early tracking half the tracking made no sense and then fully populated and adjusted after delivery.

Have you tried searching UPS using your phone number? make sure you put a 1 in front of the area code.

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Just a reminder for those who haven’t ordered, or have shipping dates far out. Check Apple.ca for in-store pick-up around 7:45am local store time. In previous years, launch day stock gets updated around this time and there was always lots available.
I will try to see if I can get one on launch day early morning. My current order has an ETA Oct5-11 😒. No change yet.

Reactions: r.d

Omeyocan

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
I ordered the Pro Max, Titanium black with 512Gig with Telus past friday morning and they gave me an estimated shipping date 22sep.- 6oct. I bet they will only notify me until they are ready to ship the phone from Toronto or something like that.

Reactions: Davidnguyen_89

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Looks like there's some movement! My Oct 5 - 11 ETA went from processing to preparing to ship! I guess I'll be getting next week ?

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Mine has changed to " Shipped" on Apple app and site as well.

UPS still showing Louisville, KY - arrived scan from 9/19 - 1:53am

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.