Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Are you tracking through ups using your phone number as a reference number ? Mine is still showing as processing on apples website.
Mine was showing shipped on apple website with UPS tracking number. I couldn't track with the reference number that many people were able to with the UPS my choice account.

rkoshack

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2012
Can I still track my order if I’m doing in store pickup? Mine still shows in process. No tracking number just the original order number.

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Can I still track my order if I’m doing in store pickup? Mine still shows in process. No tracking number just the original order number.
I think in store pick up will stay "processing" until later today or maybe even early tomorrow. Just show up at your reserved timeslot and you should be all good.

Reactions: rkoshack

humm3r1

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Departed KY, Loiusville at 3:25pm EST here as well.
Same here. I'm assuming this means they are driving a truck to Toronto, as the only flight between Louisville and Toronto is at 4:25 AM. I was watching for flight activity and figured they would do that, since they have a daily flight already but maybe they're doing a ground run then.

Reactions: Lionheart-

kharder69

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Same here. I'm assuming this means they are driving a truck to Toronto, as the only flight between Louisville and Toronto is at 4:25 AM. I was watching for flight activity and figured they would do that, since they have a daily flight already but maybe they're doing a ground run then.
Likely going to Hamilton John C Munro airport

humm3r1

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Likely going to Hamilton John C Munro airport
That one also leaves at 4:41 AM :D But that could be true too. Either way, will be watching to see tracking updates and if it crosses a land border or flight and cant wait to get it.

Crzyrio

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010

Possible, arrives here early morning 2-5AM and then straight to delivery trucks :D

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 16.14.09.png

Just got the pick-up e-mail for tomorrow. The phones are officially at the Apple Stores!

puddinger

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2021
My pre order of 15 Pro max NT 256gb went through at 5:23am last Friday, delivery date eta is Oct 6-12, still no movement and no luck to see earlier delivery date yet…
Anyone experienced earlier delivery date in past years?

mixedup

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Anyone know if the trade-in kit will arrive with the phone? This is my first time trading in to Apple (was too lazy to deal with Kijijidiots this time around!)

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Anyone know if the trade-in kit will arrive with the phone? This is my first time trading in to Apple (was too lazy to deal with Kijijidiots this time around!)
It will be a separate shipment. It may arrive the same day or within a couple of days of phone delivery/pick-up.

Reactions: mixedup

xtremeplayhd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Mine is in the same boat, Apple support said this is normal and should update once the store receives my phone.
Well I just got the Pickup check-in email 30 minutes ago, so we're getting ready to go :D

Order in both Apple website and App still remais the same though. But whatever lol

Reactions: mvdw84
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.