Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Mine has left Louisville @ 4:30 EST. If similar paths are made to every other launch I've ordered on mine is currently en route to Sioux Falls, SD. Then it should go from Sioux Falls to Calgary. I believe mine is currently on UPS2580.

curdy

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
BC, Canada
Normally in the past for my iPhones coming from Louisville to Victoria, BC, it has either gone to Vancouver on the early morning flight (4am ish) then to Victoria by 8am ish or from Louisville to Seattle in the afternoon and then somehow arrives in Victoria by morning for delivery. I believe this year it is on its way to Seattle (Boeing Field) on UPS flight 2984.

Reactions: madrigal77

GrinningLlama

macrumors newbie
Sep 17, 2021
Lévis, QC
Anyone located in Québec that still has theirs at Louiseville, KY (1:51am - Sept.19) update? Mine hasn't left yet.
Mine just left
1695331412706.png

Reactions: Omeyocan

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
Both of my phones and a watch have left Louisville around 4:45pm Eastern. I'm guessing they're going by truck - the last Apple delivery I had earlier this year departed Louisville around 5:00pm, scanned in at Buffalo around 10:30pm, left again around midnight and scanned in at Mount Hope just before 2. For those in the GTA/southcentral Ontario, that might be a path/timing to watch for.

Stonefly

Contributor
Dec 26, 2009
Nova Scotia
Both of my phones and a watch have left Louisville around 4:45pm Eastern. I'm guessing they're going by truck - the last Apple delivery I had earlier this year departed Louisville around 5:00pm, scanned in at Buffalo around 10:30pm, left again around midnight and scanned in at Mount Hope just before 2. For those in the GTA/southcentral Ontario, that might be a path/timing to watch for.
Same as mine, I'm in Nova Scotia and it still says delivered tomorrow.

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I can see that some people already got their emails about tomorrow's in-store pick up. Nothing for me yet! And my Visa is still not processed fully, Apple charge is in pre-authorized payments... Is it possible that I will not be getting my phone tomorrow?

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
I can see that some people already got their emails about tomorrow's in-store pick up. Nothing for me yet! And my Visa is still not processed fully, Apple charge is in pre-authorized payments... Is it possible that I will not be getting my phone tomorrow?
You will get your phone tomorrow. The charge stays pending until the phone has been picked up. Apple Stores across Canada are scanning in their inventory today/tonight so you may receive pick up e-mails later than others.

Reactions: Ariel32

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
You will get your phone tomorrow. The charge stays pending until the phone has been picked up. Apple Stores across Canada are scanning in their inventory today/tonight so you may receive pick up e-mails later than others.
Thank you! Otherwise my kid will eat me alive. I am mostly upgrading, because he really needs my phone, as his 6 is basically barely working. This upgrade is long overdue.

• Haha
Reactions: r.d

Kylin370

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2017
Thank you! Otherwise my kid will eat me alive. I am mostly upgrading, because he really needs my phone, as his 6 is basically barely working. This upgrade is long overdue.
if i remember correctly i usually get pick up emails around 6-7pm and i usually do in store pick up each year. maybe those who got the pick up emails are est and it is currently 3:33pm pst.
edit: nvm, checked email and last year got the pick up notice at 1pm. welp, nothing so far yet this year.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ariel32

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
As suspected my phone has arrived in Sioux Falls, SD. Earliest that has ever happened usually doesn’t arrive until early morning day of delivery.

Reactions: curdy

Chris2086

macrumors newbie
Jun 14, 2011
No pick up in store notification yet, just email from Affirm that it shipped and my trade kit is on the way.

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
Well, it's 8 p.m. EST. Still nothing. Maybe it's because I am picking up at 6 p.m.? Go figure.

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
My pickup order tomorrow is still processing, but has been invoiced. Hopefully I’ll get a ready for pickup email very soon!

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Interesting. I am still showing left KY at at 4:40 pm.

I would have thought i would be following the same route as other southern ontario gang. But nothing yet..

madrigal77

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2018
Normally in the past for my iPhones coming from Louisville to Victoria, BC, it has either gone to Vancouver on the early morning flight (4am ish) then to Victoria by 8am ish or from Louisville to Seattle in the afternoon and then somehow arrives in Victoria by morning for delivery. I believe this year it is on its way to Seattle (Boeing Field) on UPS flight 2984.
You nailed it. Looks like they were on that flight and arrived in Seattle.

Reactions: curdy

curdy

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
BC, Canada
You nailed it. Looks like they were on that flight and arrived in Seattle.
Just saw that too. Not sure how they get to Vancouver next for Customs, either flight or truck but I’ve never been able to figure that part out. Usually the morning of delivery I get the “Your package is with a non-UPS broker” which I understand is the customs clearance. Then it gets flown to Victoria the morning of delivery.

Reactions: madrigal77
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.