Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Looking like timing wise will be the same as other years.

UPS flight from Sioux Falls heads to Calgary around 6am it’s about a 2hr flight.

Should have it by 2:30pm.

Reactions: mvdw84 and r.d

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
Got mine for YYC at 17:57 so hopefully yours has arrived too - will be a nice upgrade from your 12!
Still processing here lol. I selected pickup at the Market Mall store between 1:30pm and 1:45pm. Is yours at the Chinook store?

rkoshack

macrumors regular
Nov 30, 2012
In store pickup still shows processing but says to check in tomorrow so I guess all is good? 🤷‍♂️

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Screenshot 2023-09-21 at 22.41.22.png

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
Has anyone who bought AppleCare+ with their phones not received their Proof of Coverage email yet? I've seen others get theirs and normally would have mine by now but I haven't received anything, it's a little weird.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Has anyone who bought AppleCare+ with their phones not received their Proof of Coverage email yet? I've seen others get theirs and normally would have mine by now but I haven't received anything, it's a little weird.
Are you doing in-store pick-up or has your phone shipped already?

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
Hmm yeah, strange. Maybe it's just delayed.
Yeah, maybe they'll come through tomorrow. I also just realized that it's not just the phones but the Watch Series 9 that should be arriving tomorrow as well that didn't get any emails - I'll check on the devices when I get them to see their coverage status to be sure. Worst case scenario, it's a chat with Apple.

kafsinkaf

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2023
Yeah, maybe they'll come through tomorrow. I also just realized that it's not just the phones but the Watch Series 9 that should be arriving tomorrow as well that didn't get any emails - I'll check on the devices when I get them to see their coverage status to be sure. Worst case scenario, it's a chat with Apple.
Also Airpods Pros (2nd gen USB-C) will arrive tomorrow too.

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
My pickup store (Market Mall in Calgary) has closed for the night and my order is still processing. I’m guessing they’ll be scanning all the pickup orders in the morning.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
My pickup store (Market Mall in Calgary) has closed for the night and my order is still processing. I’m guessing they’ll be scanning all the pickup orders in the morning.
There is most likely an overnight crew working. All stores need to change the floor displays and marketing materials.

Reactions: MaxGolden12

WatchBands

macrumors member
Feb 11, 2022
On a side note, no matter where I went not a single place had anymore leather MagSafe wallets so I’ll have to pick up a fine woven one tomorrow in store it looks like.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Nothing like a late night update to a “delivers by Monday Sept 25th end of day”.

Typical late night update before launch.

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
looks like I won’t be getting it friday :( it never left louisville

Attachments

• IMG_0637.jpeg
    IMG_0637.jpeg
    299.4 KB · Views: 48

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
looks like I won’t be getting it friday :( it never left louisville
These shipments miss scans all the time.

Our iPhone 14 last year got a similar message about a delayed flight and it still delivered on time. Here’s hoping!

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
These shipments miss scans all the time.

Our iPhone 14 last year got a similar message about a delayed flight and it still delivered on time. Here’s hoping!
Here’s hoping! My partner’s pickup is also still processing, pretty nerve wracking especially since someone else is from Ottawa and theirs has updated 😬 maybe we got unlucky. Or maybe different apple stores, I dunno.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Here’s hoping! My partner’s pickup is also still processing, pretty nerve wracking especially since someone else is from Ottawa and theirs has updated 😬 maybe we got unlucky. Or maybe different apple stores, I dunno.
Never give up hope until it’s like 6pm tomorrow haha.

One year I got our orders sent to our work… they arrived at 4:25 and the office closed at 4:30.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.