Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sailormannn

macrumors regular
Jun 17, 2012
Interesting. I am still showing left KY at at 4:40 pm.

I would have thought i would be following the same route as other southern ontario gang. But nothing yet..
I’m in Mississauga and same. No change since left KY at 440. Presume it’s heading to Mount Hope. We should see an update tonight.

Reactions: kharder69

kharder69

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Interesting. I am still showing left KY at at 4:40 pm.

I would have thought i would be following the same route as other southern ontario gang. But nothing yet..
Mine still showing left Louisville at 4.40 PM also

aca345

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2007
Ontario, Canada
I love that others in here are tracking their shipment as intensely as I am, lol. This one is the best parts of getting a new device honestly. I am also a southern Ontario person, phone left Louisville at 4:40pm…

• Haha
Reactions: pducharme and curdy

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
I love that others in here are tracking their shipment as intensely as I am, lol. This one is the best parts of getting a new device honestly. I am also a southern Ontario person, phone left Louisville at 4:40pm…
Really, the best fun of it every year :) Finding it thru UPS My Choice, before getting the Tracking is pretty fun too, and following the flights too.

Iamgoce

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Really, the best fun of it every year :) Finding it thru UPS My Choice, before getting the Tracking is pretty fun too, and following the flights too.
How were you able to sign up for ups my choice ? I tried it and it’s complaining about my name and last name not being in their ups my choice system even though I’m trying to sign up for it in the first place !

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
How were you able to sign up for ups my choice ? I tried it and it’s complaining about my name and last name not being in their ups my choice system even though I’m trying to sign up for it in the first place !
I just did follow their sign-up process last year. I received something to confirm my address and after that, was able to get notified of any incoming packages from UPS, even the one I do not know ahead.

Lionheart-

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2023
Canada
Arrived in Mansfield, OH

Attachments

• IMG_2513.jpeg
    IMG_2513.jpeg
    159.3 KB · Views: 43

curdy

macrumors 6502
Jul 5, 2009
BC, Canada
The last few years they shipped directly from the Canadian warehouse in Concord, ON. This year they were shipped individually from China.
My Apple Watch Ultra 2 is coming from Ontario this year but not my phone as in past years. Just got an Orgin Scan. But my Series 9 is coming from the US.

Reactions: r.d

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Mine sitting in East Syracuse, NY since 6:53pm (almost 3h). Those guys are not as fast as in Mansfield, OH with @habs0nut phone's sitting there only 8 minutes :O. Come on #TeamEastSyracuse, you can do better !

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.