Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stonefly

Contributor
Dec 26, 2009
Nova Scotia
Export Scan, Mirabel International Airport, QC, Canada at 7:11AM. I won’t get mine until Monday 🙁. If it didn’t sit in KY for 2 and a half days it would have made it here today. Was going to set it up as new over the weekend but will just do the transfer as I won’t have the time to do that next week.

Pilotequadeur

macrumors newbie
Dec 17, 2016
Montréal
Ok, mine now say singing Monday 25th :(
It reached Montreal Airport 5:39am and a 2nd scan release from non-UPS broker at 6:16am. There is almost no chance i get it today :( I’m in Sherbrooke, 1h30 down south Montreal and it still has to reach UPS warehouse in Sherbrooke and be put in a truck for delivery.

Same here, from Val-d’Or. Was set to be delivered today on UPS site untill this morning, now shows for Monday. On Apple’ side, always been by Monday so was not too surprised, has been like that last years too. And yet every year I have little hopes it will be delivered launch day haha.

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
One of two phones is showing Out for Delivery now from Kitchener, while the other phone and my watch still hasn’t seen any updates and “appears” to be in Mount Hope.

blairs1

macrumors member
Aug 5, 2011
Ontario, Canada
My 15 Pro is still in Mount Hope whereas other items (Watch and 15) are Out for Delivery.

Southern Ontario. Normally get UPS late in the day, so still a chance.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Screenshot 2023-09-22 at 08.15.34.png

In-store pick-up availability has been updated and is now live!

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Damn, I was checking this out of curiosity and it wasnt up at 8am. Do you know what time it went live? Seems like most of todays pickup times are taken.
Around 8:15am local store time.

In previous years it was always around 7:45am local store time. Seems like they were a bit late today LoL

Reactions: MG999

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Around 8:15am local store time.

In previous years it was always around 7:45am local store time. Seems like they were a bit late today LoL
Yes, hit or miss on timings I guess.

Please do update us once youve picked up your phone and with your thoughts.

• Love
Reactions: r.d

KO7

macrumors regular
Oct 19, 2020
Canada
Lots of in-store availability went up just now for me at around 5:15am PST local time for today/this weekend pickup.

Iamgoce

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
View attachment 2275089

In-store pick-up availability has been updated and is now live!

Seems like there are plenty of options especially if you are not looking for the natural titanium. If I wanted to pick up a phone tomorrow using this option, can I cancel my pre-order? My pre-order still showing Oct 5-11 estimated delivery...

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Seems like there are plenty of options especially if you are not looking for the natural titanium. If I wanted to pick up a phone tomorrow using this option, can I cancel my pre-order? My pre-order still showing Oct 5-11 estimated delivery...
Yes, you can cancel your pre order. Worst case, return it once its delivered.

Reactions: Iamgoce

habs0nut

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
The trade-in kit for my watch is out for delivery from Kitchener. New watch and phone still showing as being last scanned in Mount Hope but both are showing delivery windows for today and a few hours apart. Not sure if that means UPS will have multiple deliveries happening today or not. Usually we have the same UPS drive come everyday around the same time.

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
All stock of 256 Nat Titanium Pro Maxes gone from the stores in GTHA.
All sizes White gone in Mississauga!

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
UPS order is now clearing customs. Delivery date is updating once again (should be delivered this afternoon after moving back to Monday last night).

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
I'm off to my :apple:Apple Store now for in-store pickup. Will report back later! :cool:✌️
Currently at Sherway. There is a HUGE line for walk-ins, bigger than I’ve seen in many years. Employee said people started lining up at 3am.

Pick-up line nice and short. 👍

Reactions: habs0nut

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Looks like y’all were right :) Hopefully nothing else goes wrong!

Attachments

• IMG_0642.jpeg
    IMG_0642.jpeg
    422 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: Exhile

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
One of two phones is showing Out for Delivery now from Kitchener, while the other phone and my watch still hasn’t seen any updates and “appears” to be in Mount Hope.
Good news - looks like the ones that hadn't scanned yet got a little delayed in customs processing and ended up on a later truck headed to Kitchener behind the one phone. All three packages (two phones, one watch) now show out for delivery!

Reactions: habs0nut
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.