Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Currently at Sherway. There is a HUGE line for walk-ins, bigger than I’ve seen in many years. Employee said people started lining up at 3am.

Pick-up line nice and short. 👍
IMG_7809.jpeg

In-store pick-up went well. Family is now stocked up 👍

wysiwyg1972

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Mine showed out for delivery earlier this morning, now it just says “on the way” and in Concord, ON since 7:19. Delivery date still shows Sept 22 both with UPS and Apple.
(Toronto)

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Mine showed out for delivery earlier this morning, now it just says “on the way” and in Concord, ON since 7:19. Delivery date still shows Sept 22 both with UPS and Apple.
(Toronto)
Same here. Still shows departed Concord this AM. I think scans are delayed. Well I hope.

Usually UPS comes to my place between 1-2pm. So we will see.

AnInanimateCarbonRod

macrumors member
Nov 1, 2017
Some photos from the Apple Store this morning:

View attachment 2275435
Natural Titanium looks the best in my opinion, even though I'm a big fan of blue.

View attachment 2275438
Natural Titanium vs Blue Titanium

View attachment 2275436
Black Titanium vs Blue Titanium

View attachment 2275437
Pink vs Natural Titanium
The natural titanium consistently looks a lot better in hands-on pics versus Apple's marketing photos. I was a bit hesitant choosing that colour option but the more I see of it in YouTube videos/non-Apple pictures, the more I think I've made the best decision this year.

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
Some photos from the Apple Store this morning:

View attachment 2275435
Natural Titanium looks the best in my opinion, even though I'm a big fan of blue.

View attachment 2275438
Natural Titanium vs Blue Titanium

View attachment 2275436
Black Titanium vs Blue Titanium

View attachment 2275437
Pink vs Natural Titanium
Thanks for sharing. Was deciding between the natural and the blue and they both look fantastic. Though I opted for the natural, I probably would’ve been just as pleased with the blue.

Reactions: KO7

etceteraism

macrumors member
May 3, 2010
Husband is picking up his 128 natural pro at Metrotown later today. I happened to be up at 630 so checked stock since my 128 white pro won't come until at least Oct 5th, and Metro had stock for pickup tomorrow evening!

I think he's going to be very happy with the natural from the pics. Also, the blue looks way better than how it appears online. I always go with white, but that blue is very tempting.

Reactions: Exhile

etceteraism

macrumors member
May 3, 2010
Seems like there are plenty of options especially if you are not looking for the natural titanium. If I wanted to pick up a phone tomorrow using this option, can I cancel my pre-order? My pre-order still showing Oct 5-11 estimated delivery...
Yup I just did this myself, I had the same delivery window.

Reactions: Iamgoce

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2009
Ya mine shows Sept 25 on Apple's site and this morning got shipping notification and UPS shows delivery tomorrow.
I have not ordered a lot of preorders from Apple, but the few time I have, it seems to always be a day or so behind so I would be very surprised if it actually arrived tomorrow.
Today it changed on UPS to 25th delivery.

chinofx

macrumors newbie
Dec 31, 2012
Curious if anyone in Calgary is receiving theirs today. UPS moved mine to Monday last night. Status is showing as “Arrived at Calgary Facility” at 7:19am

xtremeplayhd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
WHat's the best/faster way to setup the new one? I opted for iCloud backup as it was apparently faster but.... "Time remaining: estimating..." for a good amout of time now lol.

profets

macrumors 603
Mar 18, 2009
Mine was delivered this morning as well.

I know it's been mentioned so many times, but boy what a great feeling with the reduced weight and slightly curved edges. Significant improvement in handling the phone.

Sugarcube18

macrumors newbie
Jan 5, 2019
Is apple strict on pick up times or can we turn up at anytime?
I have a slot for tomorrow, but wondering if i can go in today.

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Last scan for mine : Lachine, QC (9h41am). Still saying Sept.25th. I think i can't really hope to get it today, that would be a first that something that is still at Lachine, QC at 9h41am arrive before EoD at home in Sherbrooke, QC.

Reactions: Omeyocan

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Just picked up the 15 pro at the apple store! My pro max is supposedly arriving earlier than originally stated but we’ll see. The timeframe changes from “12:45 to 3:45” to “8:10 to 12:10” which is funny considering that changed happened at 11:15am. UPS hasn’t marked it as out for delivery yet, but interestingly Apple has. I’m gonna guess Apple is right on this one?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.