Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Iamgoce

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Anyone with October delivery date, but has their order status to "preparing to ship"? Mine is still at "processing" :( :
1695405344550.png

wysiwyg1972

macrumors regular
Aug 2, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Mine never switched back to “out for delivery” but was delivered.
I’m returning it anyhow as I ordered another for pickup in Natural Titanium and 256 GB (rather than 128 originally).
I love blue, but so many people say the natural is so much nicer and less likely to scratch. Mine’s going inside a case anyhow.

Reactions: Exhile and r.d

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Anyone with October delivery date, but has their order status to "preparing to ship"? Mine is still at "processing" :( :
View attachment 2276130
I had the same shipping date but it was shipped yesterday with ETA of Monday arrival according to UPS tracking but apple site still shows Oct 5-11. Yours should arrive before next Friday at the latest I think.

Reactions: Iamgoce

gramb0

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2023
This year is my first launch-day iPhone and the anticipation of waiting for the delivery is unbearable. I'm just outside Vancouver and the delivery window is saying 17:45-20:30. I'm curious if anyone else around Vancouver has had their's delivered already? Tracking has shown it "out for delivery" since 8:54am.

OinkSheeb

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
View attachment 2276130
No charge to my card, no movement at all. Ordered 21 minutes after preorder started due to connection issues and it got pushed back. My partner’s pro max in blue is currently out for delivery… no fun for me.

Attachments

• IMG_6527.jpeg
    IMG_6527.jpeg
    219.2 KB · Views: 37

Iamgoce

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
I had the same shipping date but it was shipped yesterday with ETA of Monday arrival according to UPS tracking but apple site still shows Oct 5-11. Yours should arrive before next Friday at the latest I think.
Does your order also say "processing" on Apple's website?

Iamgoce

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
No charge to my card, no movement at all. Ordered 21 minutes after preorder started due to connection issues and it got pushed back. My partner’s pro max in blue is currently out for delivery… no fun for me.
I think I ordered around 9am...let us know if yours changes status or comes earlier as I think you're ahead of me!

Reactions: OinkSheeb

karinatwork

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Mine was shipped yesterday. It's supposed to be delivered today, but it's still not on the truck for delivery... not holding my breath. I don't think UPS delivers on Saturday, so.... it may not happen today.

gramb0

macrumors newbie
Sep 8, 2023
The UPS processing time and delivery time changed! What the hell? Now the UPS App says the truck left the UPS facility at 10:08am PST.
Mine changed also, and changed from on the truck a couple hours ago to on the truck just now. But the delivery window also changed from this evening to 8:30am-12:30pm today.

Reactions: Exhile

puddinger

macrumors member
Sep 18, 2021
Just wondering what was the timestamp of your order? My order finally went through after 23 minutes on launch day, and still no movement at all.

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
Just picked up mine, iPhone 15 PM 512GB Natural Titanium along with the Cypress Silicone case, from the Market Mall Apple Store in Calgary! I arrived 5 minutes before my check in time, which was right when they started taking people in for my time slot. Was in and out in less than 10 minutes. Enjoy your new iPhones everyone and good luck to those who still have yet to receive/pickup theirs!

IMG_1593.jpeg

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
Just wondering what was the timestamp of your order? My order finally went through after 23 minutes on launch day, and still no movement at all.
My order timestamp was 6:15am. It was showing launch day delivery at first but after I ordered, it becomes Oct 5-11:rolleyes::rolleyes:. I was kinda confused but I was able to score another order from this Morning.

Reactions: puddinger

madrigal77

macrumors 6502a
Aug 2, 2018
My delivery window was bumped from 1045-245 to 320-720. I had it sent to my work and I won't even be here past 6.

• Sad
Reactions: gramb0
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.