Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
i was just at my local apple store here in the mall, so many people and was feeling the phones in my hand. omg the max is soo light hard to type with one hand. pro im used to it. once u get ahold of the big phone u never want to go back to the smaller phone. i asked one of the workers if they have other colors avaliable in store they do. but i might go back later on today to get it.

habs0nut

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
I saw the UPS truck pull onto my street so I went downstairs. I got outside when I started to receive notifications that a delivery attempt was made. The driver never got out the truck nor do I think he even looked across to my side of the street. I started to walk towards the truck and he simply pulled away.

Sure enough, all three packages have now been rescheduled for Monday and it says that the receiver wasn’t available to receive.

I was really hoping that these would have come FedEx instead. I loath UPS.

Exhile

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
Delivered!

20230922_134635.jpg

karinatwork

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
Got it. Fraser Valley, BC. The black titanium looks absolutely STUNNING. So glad I bucked the trend and went black. I never liked those camera holes in the light coloured back. Congrats to everyone who got theirs today, and here's to hoping those who haven't gotten one yet will soon.

Reactions: mixedup and Exhile

pducharme

macrumors regular
Oct 8, 2014
Sherbrooke, QC
Damn, your all lucky. Mine was giving hope until I woke up this AM and saw that the date changed from Sept.22 to Sept.25... I knew there was no real hope for today. It would have been the 2nd time in the last decade that I didn't received it on launch day. I did order in the first 1 or 2 minutes of the pre-order :(

UPS dropped the ball again. No scan since 9:41am at about 2h from me.

1695417751653.png

Last edited:

karinatwork

macrumors 6502
Mar 2, 2009
British Columbia, Canada
I saw the UPS truck pull onto my street so I went downstairs. I got outside when I started to receive notifications that a delivery attempt was made. The driver never got out the truck nor do I think he even looked across to my side of the street. I started to walk towards the truck and he simply pulled away.

Sure enough, all three packages have now been rescheduled for Monday and it says that the receiver wasn’t available to receive.

Wow... that sucks so bad!! I had a different experience. My UPS delivery driver was super friendly and all smiles... he knew what he was delivering and it appears it's the only thing he's delivered all day. He got out of his truck a long ways away from my front door and walked up to the house, rang the doorbell and got his signature. (I'm sure glad signatures are again required for these expensive items).

Stonefly

Contributor
Dec 26, 2009
Nova Scotia
Same as mine, in Lachine, QC and is scheduled for delivery on Monday. I to was done ordering in about 3 minutes of the pre-order.

Crzyrio

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Ofcourse the delivery driver comes right when I head into the washroom. Luckily he left it at my door. He was in a rush, dog started barking at 5:55 by 5:57 I looked out and no truck to be seen

LoveThisThing

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2021

Sorry to hear that. I HATE UPS, I'll pay more to any other carrier than use UPS.

LoveThisThing

macrumors member
Jul 31, 2021
My daughter works for Bell and says they barely sold any 15's today and have lots in stock. Hmmm... if I didn't get my cheap plan switched from Shaw to Rogers I'd move back to Bell and cancel my OCt 5-11 15 Pro Max order.

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Sorry to hear that. I HATE UPS, I'll pay more to any other carrier than use UPS.
Same here. On truck at 8:13 yet it’s now 6:51 and no package. 9 minutes to go.

6:57 UPS guy rings bell leaves package and was long gone. No signature was left. Guess he was behind schedule and wanted to finish. At least he didn’t take it with him for a Monday delivery!

Last edited:

OinkSheeb

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
Nice! Mine still hasn't changed but I'm hoping it's not far behind...are your shipping times still the same?!
No it’s still saying the same Oct 3-5. And of course, I was so desperate to get one as soon as possible, and did pre order from Costco on the 19th. Ironically, that one is showing up on my UPS and already been shipped, and scheduled to arrive on the 25th. Now both have been processed enough so I can’t cancel either. Lol Will see if anyone in town wants to buy and if not I’ll have to return one.

Reactions: madrigal77

Dirty Mac

macrumors member
Aug 13, 2021
Not anywhere near Uranus.
Same here. On truck at 8:13 yet it’s now 6:51 and no package. 9 minutes to go.

6:57 UPS guy rings bell leaves package and was long gone. No signature was left. Guess he was behind schedule and wanted to finish. At least he didn’t take it with him for a Monday delivery!
No signature? Now I'm worried, anything left here with no sig is fair game.

mixedup

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Mine landed today as well…took me a while to set up and sync with my music library, but all good now!

My Mous Limitless also landed today, so I’ve got an Otterbox Defender Pro, Defender XT and the Mous. May return the XT, although it’s got MagSafe (and the Pro doesn’t ugh)

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
There were very few people at Mapleview Mall in Burlington at 6 pm. You could freely go in and browse. I debated for a bit switching to white (it is stunning), but there was no guarantee of availability this weekend, so… I just left with my 256 Max Pro in Natural Titanium.
About the colour. It is just gray, not silver. It has a gold-ish sheen to in at certain angles. It looks very premium. I liked white very much, but a) don’t feel like waiting anymore, b) with a case on it really won’t matter.

Omeyocan

macrumors newbie
Oct 7, 2017
Canada
Woohoo! Just got my Pro Max delivered to me (Quebec City)

It was fun tracking the shipments with y'all. Best of luck everybody! See you in the next one :D
I managed to cancel my preorder from Telus this morning and got one in the Apple Store Ste-Foy without any problem.

knf

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
Both phones for my wife and I arrived at 17:00 hrs here in Airdrie, AB. I waited all day as UPS had said signature required. The cheeky bastard just left them on the doorstep and quietly petered off. lol. Oh well… all good to go!

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Well I don’t think my 15P is being delivered today….. odd scan where it left the hub then scanned back into the hub 2 hrs later.

Never hit “out for delivery” despite being here all day.

First time out of 8 orders directly from apple launches where the phone won’t be delivered.

Reactions: JeffnotGeoff

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Both phones for my wife and I arrived at 17:00 hrs here in Airdrie, AB. I waited all day as UPS had said signature required. The cheeky bastard just left them on the doorstep and quietly petered off. lol. Oh well… all good to go!
At least yours made it out of Airdrie mine looped back to the Calgary hub for no reason.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.