Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

knf

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
Curious if anyone in Calgary is receiving theirs today. UPS moved mine to Monday last night. Status is showing as “Arrived at Calgary Facility” at 7:19am
Apple stated Sept 22 for my delivery. I’m in Airdrie. Was getting nervous but the plane from South Dakota landed at 715am at YYC. UPS now shows mine out for delivery. Good luck!

Reactions: chinofx

lala7mac

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2021
Mine changed from 11 to 3 and now is 3 to 7 😮

Was out for delivery at 8:13 this morning. 😭
Same. My window got pushed 5 hours, from 9:45am-1:45pm to now 2:50pm-6:50pm. To be fair, those original windows were unchanged since the phone left China, but they also weren't updated until a couple hours after it left the sorting facility.

habs0nut

macrumors newbie
Dec 23, 2014
I would love to understand how UPS’s system works. The delivery window for all 3 items has changed. The phone now says between 8:00 - 12:10 (which I don’t see happening as it’s now 12). It was originally saying between 1:45pm and 3:45pm. The watch and trade-in kit now both say “by 11:59pm”

JeffnotGeoff

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2022
Enjoy your new iPhones everyone!! 😁😁 Looks like UPS just won’t come through for me today, as my tracking shows a rescheduled delivery of 9/25 ☹️

• Wow
Reactions: habs0nut

schmiddty

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2023
Same. My window got pushed 5 hours, from 9:45am-1:45pm to now 2:50pm-6:50pm. To be fair, those original windows were unchanged since the phone left China, but they also weren't updated until a couple hours after it left the sorting facility.
There is hope. My original timing was 10:00am - 2:00pm then it got pushed to 1:45pm - 6:45pm. Phone was just delivered right at 12pm

JTan24

macrumors member
Nov 12, 2016
I was able to scoop one up 512GB Natural 15 Pro Max for pick up today! Excited!!! I guess I’ll return my other order next week when it arrives.

Tough choices between the blue and natural. Both looks good.

Reactions: KO7 and habs0nut

Crzyrio

macrumors 68000
Jul 6, 2010
Absolutely dispise the SQ1 location. They are always under staffed and over crowded. Expect to wait 30mins even if you show up at your pick up window.

Ariel32

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
I will see how Mapleview Mall is tonight. Their stock was depleyed super fast today.

christheappleguy

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2021
Got my 15 pro max titanium blue. Apple Store in Winnipeg was pretty quiet at 9 am. I was in and out very quickly.

I’m very impressed with the blue. Also a noticeable difference in weight from my 14 pro max.

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
Curious if anyone in Calgary is receiving theirs today. UPS moved mine to Monday last night. Status is showing as “Arrived at Calgary Facility” at 7:19am
Totally normal and even earlier than past launches. Should deliver today to Edmonton and Calgary.

mixedup

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2012
Toronto, Canada
Mine has been out for delivery since around 6:30am this morning. Should land any time now based on my prior experience with UPS….although they’re probably extra busy today!

As of this morning you could still get a pickup tomorrow of the Pro Max 512 in natural titanium at the Eaton Center. I was tempted….but still happy I bought black (it’s more unique 😜)

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Still no out for delivery update from UPS— wondering if it missed a scan or something. I have no idea when it might come tbh, or if it’s even on a truck at all. I hope it comes soon! I don’t often get deliveries from UPS, so I’m not sure how long they take in my area or in Ottawa generally.

Exhile

macrumors member
Dec 31, 2015
Vancouver, Canada
My iPhone 15 Plus is out for delivery!

Screenshot_20230922_094743.jpg

mcmanus7

macrumors 6502a
Oct 30, 2008
The saga of my never ending changing delivery date has continued….. back to delivering today!

Only downside is that I’m starting to get natural titanium envy….. ordered blue. I was on the fence but I’ve never gone with a lighter colour ever.

lala7mac

macrumors newbie
Oct 16, 2021
There is hope. My original timing was 10:00am - 2:00pm then it got pushed to 1:45pm - 6:45pm. Phone was just delivered right at 12pm
Yep. Just received mine.

Watched the UPS driver leaving my building and was concerned, but checked my tracking app and saw that it was delivered. So apparently they're not doing the signature thing anymore? 😅 I know I didn't authorize a safe-drop so not sure what's up, but no harm no foul.

humm3r1

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2023
Yep. Just received mine.

Watched the UPS driver leaving my building and was concerned, but checked my tracking app and saw that it was delivered. So apparently they're not doing the signature thing anymore? 😅 I know I didn't authorize a safe-drop so not sure what's up, but no harm no foul.
Got mine today, almost thought UPS driver was doing a quick stop for GPS and marking as not available. My wife was leaving and met the driver in the driveway before I noticed and I started to panic lol. But yes no signature despite the tracking saying signature required.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.