Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

NewYorkRanger

macrumors 6502
Oct 27, 2010
should i wait if the tittanium comes back in stock in stores next week or maybe a week later? and then order??
I bet they will have walk-in stock for the 22nd, Apple wants the lines for the media and hype, it doesn't help them to just do pick up lines.

I would go in store on Thursday the 21st and ask if it is worth lining up. All else, you are waiting until November. Apple literally said it takes them forever to make these, I think stock will be a serious issue on the Pro Max models.

Reactions: Davidnguyen_89

bellaluna

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2022
Are you basically SOL if you can't make your pick up time?

You can pick it up any time as long as you received the ready for pickup email, and you have 7 days.

Pick up times are also BS. I still had to line up at Apple Yorkdale last year even if I showed up at my appointment time.

Reactions: priultimus

Davidnguyen_89

macrumors regular
Jul 9, 2021
I bet they will have walk-in stock for the 22nd, Apple wants the lines for the media and hype, it doesn't help them to just do pick up lines.

I would go in store on Thursday the 21st and ask if it is worth lining up. All else, you are waiting until November. Apple literally said it takes them forever to make these, I think stock will be a serious issue on the Pro Max models.

i could wait no rush. like to see all reviews of the phones by youtubers before making my decision.

Reactions: dpgnas

MaxGolden12

macrumors 6502
Aug 1, 2020
My launch day in-store pickup order has moved to processing! Anyone else?

IMG_1542.png

Reactions: Ariel32

dpgnas

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2023
You can pick it up any time as long as you received the ready for pickup email, and you have 7 days.

Pick up times are also BS. I still had to line up at Apple Yorkdale last year even if I showed up at my appointment ti
On sept 22nd will there be line ups at the store? I lost my chance to get one in 530 am PT.
Does anyone think there will be line ups and how long usually are those line ups?I heard some people camped out but that was probably a while ago?
Thanks

r.d

macrumors 6502
Original poster
Sep 2, 2007
Etobicoke, ON
Mine has also departed from facility in Kunshan City, China
Interesting. Looks like individual shipments are coming from China this year. In previous years with Canadian orders, they were shipped from Apple’s Canadian warehouse on the Thursday before launch day.

Reactions: curdy

ottawa_guy

macrumors newbie
Sep 1, 2023
Preparing for shipment for my 15PM 256GB White Titanium and Apple Watch S9 Silver

Next Friday WILL be Christmas in September! :)

Reactions: Brad7

MG999

macrumors 6502
Sep 9, 2016
Same here. Will be interesting to see its progress. Sometimes seeing this progress is more stressful than not knowing haha.

Attachments

• IMG_EC2BEE5F7149-1.jpeg
    IMG_EC2BEE5F7149-1.jpeg
    362.2 KB · Views: 53

kharder69

macrumors member
Apr 21, 2015
Found shipment based on reference number but can’t see full details and tracking number. How can I view tracking number and where it is now?

Reactions: JTan24

priultimus

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2023
Found shipment based on reference number but can’t see full details and tracking number. How can I view tracking number and where it is now?
Setup UPS my choice, put in your email and everything so that it's information is the same as the order information and it should just show up there, tracking number and everything! That's what I did, I didn't realize it worked.

Reactions: Stonefly and MG999

Stonefly

Contributor
Dec 26, 2009
Nova Scotia
Setup UPS my choice, put in your email and everything so that it's information is the same as the order information and it should just show up there, tracking number and everything! That's what I did, I didn't realize it worked.
Thanks, mine is coming from Kunshan City as well with a delivery date of September 22nd. It says September 25th on my order, pro max natural titanium.

Screenshot 2023-09-16 at 1.36.49 PM.png

Reactions: priultimus and r.d
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.