Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

daodeo

macrumors newbie
Dec 13, 2016
Worldwide
Mine was just delivered. It took them almost 1 month (ordered on 21st of Nov, delivered on 19th of Dec).
Anyway, the delivery window was 21.12 -- 03.01, so still counts as an early delivery :)
Good luck, everyone!

Agmnu

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2016
So...Apple decided to send me a Christmas gift.
Ordered - 7th Dec - 13" TB 3.1/16/512 US KYBD
14 hours back - CC charged
13 hours 50mins back - P4S
2 hours back - Shipped
Expected Delivery - 23rd Dec.
Scheduled delivery at tracking site - 22nd Dec.

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
So...Apple decided to send me a Christmas gift.
Ordered - 7th Dec - 13" TB 3.1/16/512 US KYBD
14 hours back - CC charged
13 hours 50mins back - P4S
2 hours back - Shipped
Expected Delivery - 23rd Dec.
Scheduled delivery at tracking site - 22nd Dec.
Merry Christmas

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
I think the US keyboard is advantageous/goes faster, mine is still stuck in PS4.
I think the factory is closed now in China, being like midnight.
Fingers crossed for tomorrow!

md7

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2016
Sweden
Well, my order changed its status to P4S on Saturday. And today it changed to Shipped. Estimated time of delivery 28th. But I'm hoping that it will get here a little bit faster, like 23rd. Would be a nice Christmas "gift".

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
Shipped today and receiving it in 2 days according to UPS. 3 according to Apple. Not bad...

Attachments

• IMG_7783.JPG
    IMG_7783.JPG
    284.5 KB · Views: 189

viktor121

macrumors member
Dec 12, 2016
Mine was dispatched on Monday and still hasn't arrived in the Netherlands - it's being shipped to store. Apple says it'll be available on the 29th :/ but others say theirs are being delivered tomorrow which were dispatched on monday also :(

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 13.46.08.jpg
    Screen Shot 2016-12-20 at 13.46.08.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 133

md7

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2016
Sweden
Mine was dispatched on Monday and still hasn't arrived in the Netherlands - it's being shipped to store. Apple says it'll be available on the 29th :/ but others say theirs are being delivered tomorrow which were dispatched on monday also :(
Same here, dispatched yesterday and after that nothing. From what I can tell from others, it seems to usually take around two days from dispatched in Shanghai until the package ends up in Amsterdam, although there might be cases where it gets faster. Anyway, hopefully we will see something tomorrow. But, since Christmas is in a few days there will probably be a lot of packages that will be sent this week, so I wouldn't be surprised if it will be delayed.

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
How long did you wait before getting the DHL number ? This morning it said dispatched and needs to regroup dongles with computer. Now says dispatched on its way to the client.

I think all the group has their MBP in transit or already received ? Hope no one is still waiting. :)

md7

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2016
Sweden
How long did you wait before getting the DHL number ? This morning it said dispatched and needs to regroup dongles with computer. Now says dispatched on its way to the client.
I got an SMS containing the DHL number from DHL about three hours before Apple sent me an SMS and said that they had sent my order. So I didn't have to wait at all. However, my order only contained the computer and no other things. So if you haven't received a DHL number tomorrow then maybe you should contact Apple.

My current status is "In Transit to Customer", so hopefully it will arrive to DHL in Amsterdam tomorrow.

temp.png

Phoenix6304

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2016
I think all the group has their MBP in transit or already received ? Hope no one is still waiting. :)

I got the PFS-Update this afternoon (german time; 5 hours ago). I am so excited and unfortunately very much getting my hopes up that it might be here before or on Saturday. Some people got them within 36 hours, so depending on when they actually ship it and provided it won't be stuck at any UPS or DHL facilities, I might get it before Christmas. :rolleyes::p:confused:

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
Getting it before Christmas seems a little tight, but the important thing is that it ships (and you'll get it by new year most probably!).
Has your status changed yet ?

covertsurfer

macrumors 6502a
Jan 18, 2007
Ordered 5th Dec 13"/512/16
Changed to Preparing for Dispatch yesterday
Don't think it'll get here before Xmas :(

Phoenix6304

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2016
Getting it before Christmas seems a little tight, but the important thing is that it ships (and you'll get it by new year most probably!).
Has your status changed yet ?

No, not yet. But I am very determined to stay very positive :):(

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
My status changed to APPOINTMENT REQUESTED, whatever that means.
I called apple earlier that said the Mac arrived in Amsterdam yesterday and the dongles ship form the NL wharehouse. Still waiting to receive the tracking number.

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
So my MBP arrived today but had to send it back

Waiting for my replacement. Shippping in 1-2 weeks. ETA 5-11/01

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
So my MBP arrived today but had to send it back

Waiting for my replacement. Shippping in 1-2 weeks. ETA 5-11/01
Which one did they send you instead ? No way you can keep that one and eventually ask for a discount?

Clint_Barton

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2016
It looks like my computer will arrive at the apple store for pickup tomorrow, and i will be able to get it on friday! its been a long time to wait, but its almost over.

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
Which one did they send you instead ? No way you can keep that one and eventually ask for a discount?
They sent me the one with the wrong keyboard. Shipped it back. My replacement is now showing processing items. Back to the good old Status lol.
Well even if I kept it till the new one arrives I can't really do much with it. No point in migriting all my data and have to erase everything when I need to ship it back.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.