Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

yann33

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2013
Maybe US keyboard are more wildly available ... ordered QWERTY. I think if I have no charge beginning of next week, i might chat with them to check if everything is OK.

i received a notification by SMS that a payment had been made to Apple, asking me to contact them if it was a mistake (probably because the amount was unusually high compared to my other expenses). i wasn't charged though, which is why i think they were just checking to see whether i had sufficient funds for the purchase.

this morning my status changed to P4S :)

card still not charged, estimate still Jan 4th for in-store pick-up.

hoping it'll get here a couple days early...

Agmnu

macrumors member
Dec 7, 2016
Encouraging to see December orders appearing on this list :D Thanks for posting here.
(mixed emotions - 'yay! a december order moved' vs. 'why is nothing happening with my order!')

Reactions: ocgirl and Jckan

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
To the one who got their status changed to P4S today, when do u reckon our statutes will changed to shipped?
Becoming greeding here

Seen ppl with as little as one day but it's the weekend now

Reactions: laerning

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Wow, many p4s today ;)

Indeed there were some cases with 24h between p4s to shipping, however in most scenarios it's between 2-3 days.

My assumption is that they go in certain batches, that's why some orders can take quicker than others, depending on the time frame allocation for shipment.

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
Wow, many p4s today ;)

Indeed there were some cases with 24h between p4s to shipping, however in most scenarios it's between 2-3 days.

My assumption is that they go in certain batches, that's why some orders can take quicker than others, depending on the time frame allocation for shipment.
Do you know if the workers at Foxconn work over the weekend? Cant recall anyone with a shippement occurring during the weekend. Might have to wait till next week to see changes...

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Do you know if the workers at Foxconn work over the weekend? Cant recall anyone with a shippement occurring during the weekend. Might have to wait till next week to see changes...

I think they were on Saturday's, but not 100% sure. Read to many posts to recall everything :p

md7

macrumors member
Oct 8, 2016
Sweden
Well, no changes here yet (ordered 2nd December, 2.9, 512, 460), still in Processing items, and they have hold the amount on my CC since Saturday. Guess Santa Claus will be late this year after all (hoped for a miracle).

But we have a saying here in Sweden:

"One who waits for something good, never waits too long"

Or as I prefer to say it:

"One who waits for something good, always waits too long"

Reactions: fpenta and ZeDog

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Whoop whoop. Did you get a new delivery window? Express or standard shipping?

Standard shipping since my delivery window is 27th- 3rd, so no need for express.

The ETA is 28th, but seems long for that. In general, it takes around 1 week, so it would be perfect to see it next Friday before Christmas.

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
Standard shipping since my delivery window is 27th- 3rd, so no need for express.

The ETA is 28th, but seems long for that. In general, it takes around 1 week, so it would be perfect to see it next Friday before Christmas.
Lucky !! Please give us your impression once it arrives.

Apple is trolling me by flooding my mailbox with emails (Christmas etc). Always think it's my order P4Sing :confused:

Reactions: fpenta

next2heaven

macrumors newbie
Oct 29, 2016
I'm dropping out. :-(

Just got laid off. Had to cancel my order. Sad day.

Good luck to the rest of you!

Phoenix6304

macrumors member
Oct 15, 2016

Oh no! So sorry for you! This is really bad news and the timing is terrible. :(
[doublepost=1481919944][/doublepost]
I think they were on Saturday's, but not 100% sure. Read to many posts to recall everything :p

When I ordered my Apple Watch 2 I got the PFS on Saturday and then nothing happened until Monday. So I guess they work and prepare for shipment on Saturday, but shipments won't be picked up until Monday.

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France

Damn, I'm sorry. I hope you'll find something new soon. The positive side is that you still had time to cancel ... good luck for the future.

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
Woohoo, P4S !!! (13" Silver - 2.9/512/16/AZERTY, ordered on 02-Dec)
Card still not charged and no pending or checking, go figure ...

Last edited:
Reactions: Agmnu

CasablancaDR

macrumors member
Nov 27, 2014
Paris, France
Ordered Nov 28th, estimation first gave me : 29 dec, 04 jan ; and then : 22 dec, 04 jan.
Preparing for shipment today (17 dec).
(Delivery for Paris, France).

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-12-17 à 12.07.49.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-12-17 à 12.07.49.png
    60.5 KB · Views: 133
Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.