Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
They also changed my window to shipping in 1-2 weeks, as if I just ordered yesterday.
Wait isn't 1-2 weeks good news? Means you get it faster, no ?

No change on my side, starting to get anxious... no charge, no email or change of ETA whatsoever. Stuck in Processing Land * insert rainbow spinning wheel *
APPLE TAKE MY MONEY PLEEEEASE ! :D
[doublepost=1481808215][/doublepost]
Ordered mine yesterday (13" touch bar, 16gb ram, 512gb) ssd. Estimate was Dec. 28 to Jan 3rd but got it pushed up to Dec 22nd to 28th.

I ordered exactly the same, which country are you shipping it to ? Ugh i'm jealous (but glad for you).

Reactions: Agmnu

ipodlover77

macrumors 65816
Jan 17, 2009
Wait isn't 1-2 weeks good news? Means you get it faster, no ?

No change on my side, starting to get anxious... no charge, no email or change of ETA whatsoever. Stuck in Processing Land * insert rainbow spinning wheel *
APPLE TAKE MY MONEY PLEEEEASE ! :D
[doublepost=1481808215][/doublepost]

I ordered exactly the same, which country are you shipping it to ? Ugh i'm jealous (but glad for you).
USA. 13" 16gb 512gb SSD. Still showing processing on the site though :(

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
USA. 13" 16gb 512gb SSD. Still showing processing on the site though :(
Maybe US keyboard are more wildly available ... ordered QWERTY. I think if I have no charge beginning of next week, i might chat with them to check if everything is OK.

yann33

macrumors newbie
Jul 12, 2013
Odered mine Nov 25th.
SG 15" 2.6 / 512 / 460 - FR keyboard - ship to France (in store pick-up)
Still processing. Available for pick-up January 4th.
They checked whether i had the funds on my account on December 10th, but they haven't charged me yet.

I keep checking my account every couple of hours, hoping for them to take my money already!!

Clint_Barton

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2016
Ordered: 28th November
Configuration: 15" MBP Touch Bar, Space Gray, 2.6GHz, Radeon 460, 512GB SSD, US Keyboard

Still processing, but I believe there should be some movement at the beginning of the week, since my card was billed on Saturday.
I ordered the exact same computer on the same day, my card was charged on tuesday the 13th, and have yet to have mine move to P4S. hopefully i have movement soon.

imbadwithusernames

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2016
Spain
Just changed to P4S!! This journey is slowly coming to the end! So happy :)
Congrats!
[doublepost=1481830053][/doublepost]
Everyone but me... :mad:

Kurwa, a ja jeszcze nie wyszłem od processing. :(
If it's of any help for you and makes you feel better, I've recently talked with Apple and DHL.
Apple said that DHL's tracking number I was given was bad, and DHL said that it was Apple's fault, and if it wasn't working then they didn't have my computer, so yeah, I'm pretty much screwed and freaking out

Raptura

Suspended
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada / London, UK
If it's of any help for you and makes you feel better, I've recently talked with Apple and DHL.
Apple said that DHL's tracking number I was given was bad, and DHL said that it was Apple's fault, and if it wasn't working then they didn't have my computer, so yeah, I'm pretty much screwed and freaking out

Nah, that doesn't make me feel better. I don't want you to miss out on your MacBook! I hope it gets resolved soon.

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Congrats!

Thanks ;)

I ordered the exact same computer on the same day, my card was charged on tuesday the 13th, and have yet to have mine move to P4S. hopefully i have movement soon.

I was charged on Saturday 10th, so yours should be pretty quick from now. Maybe you will see some movement overnight since we got the same specs and order date.

Clint_Barton

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2016
Thanks ;)

I was charged on Saturday 10th, so yours should be pretty quick from now. Maybe you will see some movement overnight since we got the same specs and order date.
I did order with an edu discount, and am shipping to a store, i wonder if that impacts it

imbadwithusernames

macrumors 6502
Feb 17, 2016
Spain
Nah, that doesn't make me feel better. I don't want you to miss out on your MacBook! I hope it gets resolved soon.
Ok guys I talked with Apple, the guy was very nice and he helped me out a lot, so he told me that, the tracking number given to some of us starting by 9655, is in reality the ID of the "container" that holds many orders from different people, that's why it doesn't work on the DHL website. He told me that right now, my order is at Amsterdam, but, as there many orders to be organised I'll probably only see movement either tomorrow or on the weekend.
Luckily it hasn't been lost and I will get it.

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Ok guys I talked with Apple, the guy was very nice and he helped me out a lot, so he told me that, the tracking number given to some of us starting by 9655, is in reality the ID of the "container" that holds many orders from different people, that's why it doesn't work on the DHL website. He told me that right now, my order is at Amsterdam, but, as there many orders to be organised I'll probably only see movement either tomorrow or on the weekend.
Luckily it hasn't been lost and I will get it.

That's a very good news! So seems like your MBP will be after weekend?

ocgirl

macrumors regular
Feb 25, 2011
France
Odered mine Nov 25th.
SG 15" 2.6 / 512 / 460 - FR keyboard - ship to France (in store pick-up)
Still processing. Available for pick-up January 4th.
They checked whether i had the funds on my account on December 10th, but they haven't charged me yet.

I keep checking my account every couple of hours, hoping for them to take my money already!!

How do you know they checked ? I'm in France too, and I'm verifying my bank app but I'm not sure how it'd would appear.

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
did you order with an edu discount?

Nope, via SME with the invoice registered for the company. But I am sure this doesn't make any difference comparing to the edu discount.

Yeah! I hope so! What about you?

If today it went p4s, within 3 days it should be shipped. So I guess my mbp will leave China on Monday, and be with me after Christmas 1 day before the delivery window. That's just my predictions though :p

Clint_Barton

macrumors 6502
Oct 23, 2016
Nope, via SME with the invoice registered for the company. But I am sure this doesn't make any difference comparing to the edu discount.

If today it went p4s, within 3 days it should be shipped. So I guess my mbp will leave China on Monday, and be with me after Christmas 1 day before the delivery window. That's just my predictions though :p
Because yours went to P4S i am refreshing my order status page like ever 5 min. Cant wait

PineAppleMac

macrumors member
Original poster
Dec 1, 2016
Because yours went to P4S i am refreshing my order status page like ever 5 min. Cant wait

In different thread, somebody also had his order p4s today. I see here a correlation. We both were charged on Saturday. I don't think it's coincidence.

I would be happy for you to join me with p4s, but to be honest, probably you might see some changes on Saturday.

But hey! I wish I'd be wrong ;)

Raptura

Suspended
Sep 6, 2008
Toronto, Canada / London, UK
In different thread, somebody also had his order p4s today. I see here a correlation. We both were charged on Saturday. I don't think it's coincidence.

I would be happy for you to join me with p4s, but to be honest, probably you might see some changes on Saturday.

But hey! I wish I'd be wrong ;)

Charged Saturday - still processing here. Ordered Nov. 20.

Jckan

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2016
Dubai
My status just changed to P4S !!!!

Ordered on the 1st of december.
Charged on the 12/14
P4S 12/16

15' - 2.6 - 1TB - 460 - US keyboard

ETA 28/12- 01/04

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.