Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Armen

macrumors 604
Apr 30, 2013
Los Angeles
hmm on my iPhone 6+ I just received a text message. Swiping to the left goes to the messages app and swiping to the right gives me a "view" option. Is this new?

daijholt

macrumors 65816
Jun 14, 2013
Wales, UK
Feedback Assistant is back in the dev betas....finally!
Does this indicate that the PB might be on the way this week then? I'm glad the app is here now though, it's the one reason I didn't keep beta 1 installed. The bug reporter website is a mess.

SMIDG3T

Suspended
Apr 29, 2012
England
When using earphones in Music in beta 1, sometimes when you navigated through the app, on some taps, you'd get some feedback come through to the earphones. Is that fixed?

Gix1k

macrumors 68040
Jun 16, 2008
Raise to wake and placing finger on home button unlocks the phone and lets any finger press to open.

Justjay27

macrumors 6502
Feb 3, 2012
When using earphones in Music in beta 1, sometimes when you navigated through the app, on some taps, you'd get some feedback come through to the earphones. Is that fixed?

i havent heard any feedback while listening to music on beta 2

snorfu

macrumors newbie
Jan 11, 2016
hmm on my iPhone 6+ I just received a text message. Swiping to the left goes to the messages app and swiping to the right gives me a "view" option. Is this new?

How is the overall performance on the 6+?

Askinas

macrumors regular
Jul 30, 2014
When you are making a replay in safari its drag you to the button when you will delete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.