Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Dave.Inwood1988

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2019
Confirm that mine also works after turning off Face ID

Mine doesn’t. See attached
0aab950f1640f0b5b2ed92097cd20c96.png

73fd88c05ada2b715ee243931d09a62e.png

Last edited:

swiftbmx

macrumors 6502
Aug 23, 2009
Here is a strange one that I think is app dependent. I save my PDF files to iCloud on my computer and then open on my iPad. I use the "Copy to OneNote" feature as it allows me to transcribe on the PDF directly with my Apple Pencil. With iOS 14, this "Copy to..(insert app here)" is missing. Not sure if it has been moved elsewhere, apps require an update or something. It was a big enough deal that I reverted back to 13.5.1 for now.

Dave.Inwood1988

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2019
I didn't have to turn off FaceID... but I did have to manually enter the password for that session. I quit the app and relaunched with FaceID with no problem.

If I don’t use Face ID I can use the mobile pin sentry fine but as soon as I put my passcode in it gives me the jailbroken message

dialekt

macrumors regular
Jun 3, 2014
Can anyone confirm if Bluetooth is working? friend has reported calls are working but no music or audio in any apps. iPhone XS , 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
My firm doesn't use boxer. We use VMware WSP1 to authenticate and it works perfectly fine. No issues.

Thanks, but not sure it's the same as the Intelligent Hub/Boxer combo. Maybe a user of Intelligent Hub/Boxer could try again. I'd try it but can't do without work email.

Last edited:

u2hibby

macrumors newbie
Aug 22, 2009
Thanks, but not sure it's the same as the Intelligent Hub/Boxer combo. Maybe a user of Intelligent Hub/Boxer could try again. I'd try it but can't do without work email.
My company (VMware) actually uses intelligent hub to authenticate and it works flawlessly. Boxer is the question. Anyone able to test?

M115CLE

macrumors member
Aug 29, 2016
Apple CarPlay can be very temperamental.

I'm having the following issues:

- When on a call using carplay, the phone disconnects and reconnects to CarPlay continuously, (Approx 4 times per Minute) [BMW 320 UK]
- When using the music app on CarPlay, when I exit the vehicle, the music continues to play but switches Audio output to iPhone speaker

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Apple CarPlay can be very temperamental.

I'm having the following issues:

- When on a call using carplay, the phone disconnects and reconnects to CarPlay continuously, (Approx 4 times per Minute) [BMW 320 UK]
- When using the music app on CarPlay, when I exit the vehicle, the music continues to play but switches Audio output to iPhone speaker

Not seeing either of these issues. I do remember the music continuation issue in some of the iOS 13 betas... hopefully we will see a new beta next week, and some of these issues could be cleared up - to make way for the new bugs that beta 2 will bring. :D

Reactions: M115CLE

rjcards05

macrumors newbie
Jul 25, 2013
I saw some other Nintendo games on this list has not working or buggy, anyone tried Fire Emblem Heroes and confirm if it's having similar issues? Thanks

netrom2211

macrumors newbie
Jan 22, 2013
Anybody else have problem with Minecraft? I can run the game and play local games, but my realm that I own does not show up.

Peepo

macrumors 65816
Jun 18, 2009
Can someone confirm Fusion 360... the app works except for error in file management eg. uploading a file or working in files/folders I get a blank button and error. I just installed this so have no idea if it is an IOS 14 specific bug.

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
My company (VMware) actually uses intelligent hub to authenticate and it works flawlessly. Boxer is the question. Anyone able to test?

Took the plunge and installed Beta 1. VMWare Boxer opens and works fine for me. Not sure if the update this week to Intelligent Hub was the difference as I had not installed Beta 1 before.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.