Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

CamiMR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Santander U.K. just got an update, but is unfortunately still crashing on opening...

Reactions: clukas

PinkyMacGodess

Suspended
Mar 7, 2007
Midwest America.
Beta software?

I have beta tested some software in the past. Never on 'production' systems, and when all hell breaks loose, and things don't work, 'it's just beta'. Can be a fun ride. If I had another iPhone, or iPad, I'd be on the beta. Kudos for the brave souls that test this stuff, and condolences to the people that get bit by bugs that escape into released products.

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Beta software?

I have beta tested some software in the past. Never on 'production' systems, and when all hell breaks loose, and things don't work, 'it's just beta'. Can be a fun ride. If I had another iPhone, or iPad, I'd be on the beta. Kudos for the brave souls that test this stuff, and condolences to the people that get bit by bugs that escape into released products.

Some years (and even some beta releases) can be like Mr Toad's Wild Ride... but being semi-retired, I have other ways of accessing everything that I have on my phone - the data at least, so I don't see a downside... and with that said, sometimes it's not for the faint of heart... not recommended for n00bs or those with no clue how to recover if something goes way south.

Reactions: PinkyMacGodess

LarsN.

macrumors member
Jun 14, 2017
Best sign is crashing instantly

Finanzassistent loads to login. I don’t have a Postbank account so I can’t Test but looks ok.
Tested on iPhone X with iOS 14b2

Blue Hawk

macrumors 68000
Dec 18, 2017
Germany
FRITZ! WLAN App starts but always says „not connected to Wifi“

Friendly App does start but you can’t login because the keyboard is disappearing

Last edited:

cheekyjeremy

macrumors 6502
Aug 20, 2009
Deliveries app is broken for me in Beta 2. It will launch, but will not pull up any deliveries and will not bring in existing deliveries via sync with iCloud. It will show trying to import, but it never happens. Same behavior on both iOS14 and iPadOS

Reactions: christian.terra

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Deliveries app is broken for me in Beta 2. It will launch, but will not pull up any deliveries and will not bring in existing deliveries via sync with iCloud. It will show trying to import, but it never happens. Same behavior on both iOS14 and iPadOS

Works for me... no issues. I currently have 5 deliveries scheduled, and they updated just now.

gwang73

macrumors 68030
Jun 14, 2009
California

Works for me... no issues. I currently have 5 deliveries scheduled, and they updated just now.

Deliveries is working on my iPP11 and Big Sur but not iPad Pro. Having the same issue as cheeky with iPad on iOS 14 b2.

longtom

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
McDonald‘s (at least Austria) the In-Game „Schatzsuche“ NOK in beta 2 (no visible startscreen), haven‘t tried it in Beta 1.

Last edited:

MHenr

macrumors regular
Dec 22, 2008
Revolut crashed upon opening on beta 1, opened fine after initial launch though.
Now opens straight away, no issues.

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
On beta 2, Canary Mail is retrieving mail but, it isn’t being displayed. This wasn’t a problem in beta 1.
Canary is working for me. Do you mean nothing shows in your Inbox? Mine is populated. When you tap on an email it looks like you have to tap the header to expand the full email.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.