Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

catmonkey

macrumors member
Sep 24, 2006
Received this automatically from Barclays U.K.

Seen earlier in discussions someone recommended turning off Face ID in Settings for the app and that worked for me as a workaround until they update the app.
23b9049f7c029a4a0cb690e77df2e0e9.jpg

CamiMR

macrumors 6502a
Oct 22, 2012
Received this automatically from Barclays U.K.

Seen earlier in discussions someone recommended turning off Face ID in Settings for the app and that worked for me as a workaround until they update the app.
23b9049f7c029a4a0cb690e77df2e0e9.jpg

Was about to post the same thing, received the same message!
Strangely, my Barclays app has always worked...

internet rabbit

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2018
Los Angeles, CA
Attain by Aetna app worked no problem a little while after installing B1 and then logged me out for some reason, has been unusable since. app doesn't crash or anything, but it takes me to the splash screen and won't continue after i press "Get started".

Naalsi

macrumors newbie
Sep 21, 2017
Can anyone please check that Clash Royale works on iOS 14 PB2 please?

It's the only game I really have on my phone and I wouldn't want to have it killed.

Thanks in advance.

saschke

macrumors 6502
Feb 2, 2008
San Francisco, CA
Holding off for now for my iPhone (11 Pro) and iPad (Pro 11" 2018).. Too many apps with issues that I regularly use:

• Sky Go
  • Twitter
  • Corona Contact Tracing (DE)
  • Deliveries

Has anyone tried

• Things
  • Procreate iPad
  • Readly
  • TradingView
  • Roon
  • Comdirect banking + PhotoTAN app?
  • Hearthstone
  • Carcassonne (the 2D one)
  • Tagesschau (German News)

Frank Castle

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2011
Edinburgh, UK
Spotify is crashing at the load screen for me. Tried on both iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro 11” 2020 on PB, same result.

They just pushed out an update so possible that’s broken something that was previously working.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.