Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Lobwedgephil

Contributor
Apr 7, 2012
Apple CarPlay can be very temperamental.

I'm having the following issues:

- When on a call using carplay, the phone disconnects and reconnects to CarPlay continuously, (Approx 4 times per Minute) [BMW 320 UK]
- When using the music app on CarPlay, when I exit the vehicle, the music continues to play but switches Audio output to iPhone speaker

Interesting, I drive a couple of hours a day, CarPlay has been rock solid for me.

KibSquib

macrumors newbie
Jul 3, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Having HUGE issues with twitter. After a big, DMs go blank and videos are a black screen until I tap to view them. They pushed an update yesterday but the problems still exist. Am I the only one with these problems?

acorntoy

macrumors 68020
May 25, 2010
Momentum- Takes forever to load but does. Toggling between areas causes crashes within the app though.

GBstoic

macrumors 6502a
Nov 6, 2016
Mail: unable to add outlook account.

ios iphone X
Are you still having problems? It just worked fine for me. Original iPhone SE
[automerge]1593897873[/automerge]
Strange. Only found today while playing around ... Shazam scans the music, sends it but gets no results

Not seeing this. Were you premature in updating the Wikipost?

Last edited:

R3k

macrumors 68000
Sep 7, 2011
Sep 7, 2011
Are you still having problems? It just worked fine for me. Original iPhone SE

Just tried again, didn’t work- im just booted back to the screen where you select the account type.

Only “complexity” is that im trying to set up the email for a company that uses outlook, so my email address is @bigcompany.com not @outlook.com. But that shouldnt matter. Ill try on my mac later.

Last edited:

rocknrolldoggy

macrumors regular
Jun 11, 2009
VMWare Boxer and Intelligent Hub are working fine for me. Before updating the wiki, I was hoping another user could try again. It might be a company-specific setting, so wanted to check.

Tim Irons

macrumors newbie
Jul 6, 2020
The Barclays app in the UK works with Face ID initially, then shows a “your device is jailbroken” screen. If you turn off Face ID for just the Barclays app in the settings app, you can log on with your passcode. This is the only way to get it working at the moment.

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
The Barclays app in the UK works with Face ID initially, then shows a “your device is jailbroken” screen. If you turn off Face ID for just the Barclays app in the settings app, you can log on with your passcode. This is the only way to get it working at the moment.

My American Airlines affinity card is issued through Barclays... I got the "jailbroken" alert first time I launched it under iOS 14, but it opened with FaceTime, and it works perfectly now. No alerts at all.

Dave.Inwood1988

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2019

I still get the jailbroken message and a oops somethings gone wrong with logging in call the support team etc.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.