Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

cenixentor

macrumors newbie
Nov 6, 2008
Spotify is crashing at the load screen for me. Tried on both iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro 11” 2020 on PB, same result.

They just pushed out an update so possible that’s broken something that was previously working.

The same thing happens to me today they have updated spotify and it no longer starts in ios14 beta 2

niklaushirt

macrumors newbie
Jul 10, 2020
My PUBG app, Viber and Webtoon crash suddenly, too, just an hour ago in my iPhone 11 Pro Max. What should we do with this?
Not much you can do, you'll just have to wait that Facebook sorts out the problems...

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
Waze is not working (crashes on launch) for me on Beta 2 (PB Beta 1)

Interesting. I use Waze a lot - whenever I am in my car, as it's my "go to" nav app in CarPlay. No issues here in DP1 or DP2.

Try a hard reset... or ultimately, delete and reinstall Waze...
[automerge]1594395139[/automerge]
Holding off for now for my iPhone (11 Pro) and iPad (Pro 11" 2018).. Too many apps with issues that I regularly use:

• Sky Go
  • Twitter
  • Corona Contact Tracing (DE)
  • Deliveries

Has anyone tried

• Things
  • Procreate iPad
  • Readly
  • TradingView
  • Roon
  • Comdirect banking + PhotoTAN app?
  • Hearthstone
  • Carcassonne (the 2D one)
  • Tagesschau (German News)

The only app in your list that I use is Deliveries... and it's working fine for me (DP1 and now DP2). No issues.
[automerge]1594395895[/automerge]
Spotify is crashing at the load screen for me. Tried on both iPhone 11 Pro and iPad Pro 11” 2020 on PB, same result.

They just pushed out an update so possible that’s broken something that was previously working.
Spotify has just stopped working for me today, crashes when I launch the app.

Not having any issues with Spotify on DP2.

EDIT: Just saw the update in the App Store. Updated. Still no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: saschke

AZhappyjack

Suspended
Jul 3, 2011
Happy Jack, AZ
the App updated and i think that’s what broke it. I used mine fine until 5 minutes ago when I installed the update 🤦🏽‍♂️

edit: apparently it’s happening for everyone and every app with Facebook login

I don't have Facebook, so I can't use the FB login (wouldn't do that, anyway) ... after updating, Spotify launches and runs perfectly. It must be totally related to the FB login thing. DP2 on Xs Max.

Last edited:

engelke2010

macrumors 65816
Mar 28, 2010
Spotify is fine for me, and Twitter is acting a little better after the latest update. It’s not a big loss but Jack in the Box sent loading.

longtom

macrumors member
Jun 11, 2013
Holding off for now for my iPhone (11 Pro) and iPad (Pro 11" 2018).. Too many apps with issues that I regularly use:

• Sky Go
  • Twitter
  • Deliveries

Has anyone tried

• Things
  • Procreate iPad
  • Readly
  • TradingView
  • Roon
  • Hearthstone

Readly is OK

Frank Castle

macrumors member
Oct 7, 2011
Edinburgh, UK

Now working again, thank goodness. Must have been the Facebook SDK issue.
[automerge]1594407575[/automerge]
Marvel Unlimited?

Seems to be working fine with PB (iPad Pro 11”)

Last edited:

robertpetry

macrumors 6502
Feb 12, 2009
St Augustine, FL
Hello

I have an iPhone XS Max running pubic beta 2 (which is PB 1 actually I thought, but it says 2).

I initially noticed the issue on my watch but now I see the same behavior on my phone notifications. When an email comes in I receive a notification on the watch and the phone from Outlook that says:

New Message
Open Outlook to read your message

I have checked all the notification and privacy settings and I found a setting in Notifications for Outlook. Under options it offers "Show Previews" and I set it to Always. But no luck.

In the past, I always could see a preview of the message. My iPad, still on iPad OS 13.6, works fine. Any ideas?

Thanks.

ddvmor

macrumors newbie
Nov 1, 2011
Bit niche, but Appkettle crashes every time.

Starts up ok, then searches the network for a kettle and crashes before it finishes that operation. Will test again if the app gets updated or at the next beta release.

7B5E558E-9C03-4AF4-9238-11B4C93569B4.png

I rarely use the app anyway, as I have a shortcut set up (which works awesomely with the back-tapping function by the way).

Spider Solitaire Fun can’t seem to render it’s graphics. I’m getting a black screen with white text rather than the usual ‘fun’ images. Not sure how I’m going to get my fix of constant, misleading app ads...

0E698868-2E14-4CA9-A524-5C3B9257B4D4.png

Last edited:

wweber

macrumors newbie
Oct 12, 2013

• Sky Go
  • Twitter
  • Deliveries

Has anyone tried

• Things
  • Procreate iPad
  • Readly
  • TradingView
  • Roon
  • Hearthstone
Things works for me (iPhone X PB1)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.