Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Hedkandi

macrumors newbie
Aug 15, 2013
Having HUGE issues with twitter. After a big, DMs go blank and videos are a black screen until I tap to view them. They pushed an update yesterday but the problems still exist. Am I the only one with these problems?
Am getting the same with the twttr app, even on both light and dark modes.

crawfish963

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
You can add LetGo to the buggy but launching list. Any time I try to add or take photos in the app it completely crashes and reboots my phone.

HelixOmnimedia

macrumors 6502a
Jul 26, 2006
Traveling The World
One that’s broken and I’m gutted about is: Murder In The Alps .

Its a hidden adventure game, with great graphics, good story and gameplay. As soon as it loads it’s immediately crashes.

billgr0248

macrumors newbie
Mar 14, 2018
MedTronics MyCareLink Heart will not load & bluetooth connect to my MedTronic's pacemaker. I deleted & re-installed the app but no good. So far, that is the only app I have encountered that doesn't want to work. BlueTooth seems to be working fine with my other devices.

GCHASE1995

macrumors 6502
Jul 4, 2015
Both the Barclays card app, and Amazon Music are working fine for me but are listed as not working in the OP.

Barclays complains about a jailbreak but still works. Amazon Music just works like normal. Running on B2.

Amazon music isn’t working for me. Closes when I play music

Dave.Inwood1988

macrumors 6502
Oct 18, 2019
MedTronics MyCareLink Heart will not load & bluetooth connect to my MedTronic's pacemaker. I deleted & re-installed the app but no good. So far, that is the only app I have encountered that doesn't want to work. BlueTooth seems to be working fine with my other devices.

That’s not a great app to not be working :/

erdaniels

macrumors newbie
Jul 7, 2020
You can add LetGo to the buggy but launching list. Any time I try to add or take photos in the app it completely crashes and reboots my phone.
The same thing happens to me with Facebook messenger sometimes when I try to take in app pictures. I have a feeling this is an iOS wide bug or some type of library issue with doing in app pictures.

Reactions: crawfish963

gusping

macrumors 68000
Mar 12, 2012
Can get it through here

If someone on the public beta can confirm its working then I will probably install the beta.
A new update is available (version 17.1.0). I suspect this has the fix for the iOS 14 beta. Will wait to hear from folks before installing it on my iPad.

psycho93

macrumors member
Sep 1, 2010
Ireland
CarPlay very buggy (for me) iOS Public Beta 2 on iPhone XS Max, 2017 Audi Q2 MMI system. When connected it can take over 5 minutes to show as connected, Google Maps when opened takes similar time to go from blank white screen to map screen and then freezes! Not every time but what seems like most times or whenever I really need it

thyttel

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2013
Hi.

Maybe anyone can try danish nem-Id app again?
Thanks.

Nem-id is not going to work until they release an update for nem-id compatible with ios14 and they won't do that until ios14 is released officially meaning out of beta and officially released to everyone. I know this because that's what they told me when I wrote them. So no need for testing as no new update has been released for nem-id for 2 months and app still therefore think phone is jailbroken. No beta 3 or any other new beta will change this...

mjcharlton71

macrumors regular
Nov 11, 2011
Newcastle upon Tyne, England
Still crashing unfortunately.

Mario Kart:

Working here on 2.4.0 update, on iPad Pro 11 2020. App eventually decides it can help you by doing a cache clear of itself, downloads nearly 400mb refereshed data, does a couple of additional downloads and a soft restart of itself, then has been working fine for me. I didn’t delete and reinstall, although I suspect that might resolve any lingering issues others have.

Reactions: smartmiller

robertk328

macrumors 6502
Jun 24, 2010
It actually does work, I thought it has updated but hadn’t. But it’s all good now.
[automerge]1595335244[/automerge]
Mario Kart:

Working here on 2.4.0 update, on iPad Pro 11 2020. App eventually decides it can help you by doing a cache clear of itself, downloads nearly 400mb refereshed data, does a couple of additional downloads and a soft restart of itself, then has been working fine for me. I didn’t delete and reinstall, although I suspect that might resolve any lingering issues others have.
Yep thought mine updated but checked again and it hadn’t. All is good! ?

Reactions: smartmiller
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.