Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

TopToffee

macrumors 65816
Jul 9, 2008
Anyone else having issues with Audible?

I can play things that are already downloaded, but can’t browse the store or download new purchases

MJHolmes

macrumors newbie
Jul 26, 2020
Does anyone know whether the following apps run on ios14 beta 3?

1. Tide U.K. banking app
  2. Virgin Money Credit Card

MozMan68

macrumors 603
Jun 29, 2010
South Cackalacky
No matter how many times I delete it and add back...just going to leave it and hope it’s fixed in the next beta. Reported.

502377256170dccd2a71050b0e86ae6e.jpg

hArrisburger

macrumors regular
Jul 1, 2013
iCloud iMessages not backing up entirely for me. I restored as new and it is just stuck and spinning on updating old messages. I have signed in and out of iCloud and also toggled on and off iCloud messages to no avail.

Micool1

macrumors 6502
Aug 4, 2014
There's a new Pokemon Go update in the App Store. Can anyone confirm if it still doesn't work?

Reactions: Yun0

TekTonic

macrumors newbie
Aug 1, 2020
I couldn't find any posts about this - but wondering if anyone has noticed the lack of ability to archive email from the lockscreen in ios 14. Used to be able to force touch (or long press) on a lockscreen notification (Apple Mail or GMail) and archive the message. Now wants to unlock to open the app. Honestly one of my favorite features so hoping its not gone.

Beta 3 iPhone 8

lotus8

macrumors member
Sep 25, 2012
I’ve been having an issue with Instagram. I open it up and it just lags loading for about 8-10 seconds.... pics don’t load, can’t click anything. Happens when app hasn’t been open in awhile. I even turned on app background refresh to see if that helped. Deleted uninstalled, no help.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.