Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

mikelets456

macrumors 6502a
Feb 15, 2022
Bucks County, PA
Sorry---B3

BTW, is anyone else getting the wrong badge count on the messaging app? It shows 6 texts but I actually have none....

Edit---I closed out the app, reopened and there was another thread that appeared with a new text train. That group text was not there before, until I closed and reopened the app but it showed in the unread count.

Pearsey

macrumors 603
Nov 12, 2016
Royal Tunbridge Wells
Not quite sure what all the PANIC was buying a launch day phone from some people on here. Pre loaded all my info a few days ago. Waited today on the shop page from about ten too one, it switched from the landing page to my order when ready, I hit pay, then I was done.

30 seconds tops. 🎤

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Not quite sure what all the PANIC was buying a launch day phone from some people on here. Pre loaded all my info a few days ago. Waited today on the shop page from about ten too one, it switched from the landing page to my order when ready, I hit pay, then I was done.

30 seconds tops.

Similar experience here. It was just that wait that was scary.

• Haha
Reactions: Pearsey

john991

macrumors 68040
Sep 30, 2014
Great White North - aka Canada
Here is Apple’s feedback response to the download issue we had earlier this week. 🤷

10 people submitted the same bug!

IMG_5927.jpeg

I responded saying agreeing to the T&C solved it for us! 😁

mrklaw

macrumors 68030
Jan 29, 2008

30 seconds tops. 🎤

There is usually stock these days for everyone to get one around preorder time. But just because you did it in 30 seconds doesn’t mean everyone does. Plenty of times before I and others get stuck waiting before the page updates or lets us in. Usually only a few minutes but I’ve had 10 minutes before

Still fine for vanilla phones with decent stock but not always smooth

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013

30 seconds tops. 🎤
`16PM 256 Natural Titanium has now slipped to the second week of October. It's still better than in the "old" days. By this time in the day, you'd be looking at deliveries out to November.

Jakimo

macrumors 6502a
Apr 25, 2008
Colorado Springs
Didn’t think it was out for the 16…
The same 18.1 beta released the other day (read that somewhere) for the iP16 family, ready for easy transfers for those whom desire to stay the fray

I'm out, I think I'll stay on the stable release trees until the 19 betas come around. I'm really looking forward to the XX betas at this point! 😂

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015
Still can’t believe that the iOS 17 Messages app voice text audio bug still isn’t fixed…

ManuCH

macrumors 68000
May 7, 2009
Switzerland
Still can’t believe that the iOS 17 Messages app voice text audio bug still isn’t fixed…

It's interesting. I wonder according to what variables this bug happens to some people and doesn't happen to others. I've tried to reproduce this many times but never managed. Maybe there's some combination of unsuspected settings somewhere that can trigger it?

s2mike

macrumors 68020
Sep 14, 2015
I feel like I’ve had SO many swipe / unresponsive screen issues in the last 24 hours… so annoying

TIMBACK

macrumors member
Aug 17, 2007
Quick question, I have 18.1 on my iphone now, when I upgrade to the new iPhone 16 ,do I have to download 18.1 or can I just start with the 18.0 that's on the iPhone?
Will everything transfer to 18.0 ?

Thank you

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.