Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

TheColtr

macrumors 6502a
Feb 1, 2014
California
If able, would you mind posting a screenshot of what the Apple Intelligence & Siri settings page looks like when it actually completes the download? E.g., how can you tell it’s finished?
So funny enough I got the “downloading Siri” pop up again this morning. I did the same thing as yesterday, I toggled AI, restarted my phone, connected to WiFi, toggled AI, and then waited a few minutes and it’s working again. Unsure what’s going on on the backend, I wish we got version numbers for models so we knew they were pushing updates.

Attachments

• IMG_3486.png
    IMG_3486.png
    783.4 KB · Views: 32

d123

macrumors 68020
Oct 19, 2009
Earth
So funny enough I got the “downloading Siri” pop up again this morning. I did the same thing as yesterday, I toggled AI, restarted my phone, connected to WiFi, toggled AI, and then waited a few minutes and it’s working again. Unsure what’s going on on the backend, I wish we got version numbers for models so we knew they were pushing updates.

Just tried again.

Hasn’t worked for me.

cmatuk

macrumors regular
Jul 10, 2013
I have a feeling the software downloads but waits for iOS 18.1 beta 4. Since we don’t have it. Siri won’t update

yeah

macrumors 6502a
Jul 12, 2011
Siri finally works now and models are finished downloading. I’m guessing beta 4 is imminent!

Reactions: john991

gwhizkids

macrumors G5
Jun 21, 2013
Now I can’t even activate Siri. Before it would at least light up (or in the case of typing to Siri, present a dialogue box) Now it won’t do anything

• Wow
Reactions: john991
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.