Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

primalanomaly

macrumors newbie
Jun 10, 2024
Can anyone share some images of the new photos app? I'm worried that navigating between different sections is gonna be way slower now, e.g. I regularly flick back and forth between a specific album and my full library. Is this still possible? Thanks

Reactions: fatTribble

HuNay

macrumors regular
Jan 25, 2023
The new Calculator function shown in the iPad demo, is also in the iPhone one, according to their iOS 18 page: View attachment 2387080
I can confirm it’s there :)
IMG_0023.jpeg

lsquare

macrumors 6502a
Jul 30, 2010
Can anyone share some images of the new photos app? I'm worried that navigating between different sections is gonna be way slower now, e.g. I regularly flick back and forth between a specific album and my full library. Is this still possible? Thanks
I hope Apple didn't remove the place feature. I want to quickly be able to load the map with my photos on it.

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
I too have sometimes had a photo open in recent view and one simultaneously in library view, to quickly flick between. That’s no longer possible because there’s no navigation bar.

Reactions: primalanomaly

AppleFan91

macrumors 68000
Sep 11, 2012
Indy, US
I apologize if someone already said this (I did a quick scan of the thread and didn’t see it) but stopwatch is in Dynamic Island. Appears a few items might be added to it.

When I saw setting up my watch, the setup section was in Dynamic Island as well.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.