Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

xxFoxtail

macrumors 6502a
Nov 8, 2015
NY
New background sounds. Fire and Night. I can’t get them to play though. IMG_2247.png

Populus

macrumors 603
Aug 24, 2012
Spain, Europe
Unfortunately the tinted icons is not tied to a specific focus. So if you have different wallpapers for different Focuses, you’re out of luck because the same tint carries over and looks weird on unmatched wallpapers.
I really hope they polish this on iOS 18.1 or 18.2, because it would make sense

New background sounds. Fire and Night. I can’t get them to play though. View attachment 2387207
Maybe you need to wait for them to download? Pretty happy about this, because I use background sounds a lot.

noblesoul117

macrumors member
Jun 23, 2020
IMG_4182.jpeg

Does control center have a VPN option now?
YES. Finally. It was always so annoying to toggle VPN up to now.

Here it is on the new Antenna page.

It’s also available on the main Antenna tile on the Favorites page (top left 2x2 square like iOS 17), which essentially now expands into the same full-screen list as the Antenna page when tapped.

No more long-pressing on that tile to get access to it, and no more going into Settings for VPN. A very welcome update.

Reactions: satkin2

kvlq

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2015
YES. Finally. It was always so annoying to toggle VPN up to now.

Here it is on the new Antenna page.

It’s also available on the main Antenna tile on the Favorites page (top left 2x2 square like iOS 17), which essentially now expands into the same full-screen list as the Antenna page when tapped.

No more long-pressing on that tile to get access to it, and no more going into Settings for VPN. A very welcome update.

View attachment 2387222
cant find a way to add the VPN toggle as a standalone one, like the rotation lock or silent switch are.

sterumbelow

macrumors 6502
Apr 15, 2010
I’m in the UK and don’t have it. From what I saw, you could only have it working here if you set your phone to US English?
Hmm. I’m set to UK English and have it. Tried and tested. Maybe it’s carrier specific? I’m with Three.

Ansath

Cancelled
Original poster
Jun 9, 2018
Hmm. I’m set to UK English and have it. Tried and tested. Maybe it’s carrier specific? I’m with Three.
I’m also with 3.

Any information about the feature online says it’s US, Canada only. Not seen anything saying it’s expanded to UK.

Last edited:
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.