Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
Is this white box when transparency is off a bug and or a new one?

image.png

Last edited:

Michael Goff

Suspended
Jul 5, 2012
When transparency...is reduced I presume? Not seeing it on my system. Try toggling it off and back on. Might have the same root as the square folders.

Will do.

And yeah, when it's reduced. Sorry for the missing words.

Edit: White circle when I put transparency back on then back to square when I turned it off again.

Reactions: QuarterSwede

HankHowdy

macrumors 68040
Dec 2, 2012
Victorville CA
Back on beta 4. Apple Music issues came back on 9.2.1. I reset all settings and did not sign in to iCloud at the setup. I signed into each service one by one and my music issues have subsided for now.

Heat_Fan89

macrumors 68030
Feb 23, 2016
Two things I would love to see get fixed:

1) Can no longer play Youtube videos with the screen off or in the background on iPad 2/3.
2) The on-screen speaker icon rarely works when adjusting the volume from the controls and when it does finally appear you don't know why.

I find that iOS 9.3 b3/b4 are fairly equal in terms of performance and both iPad's are still serviceable with the latest iOS.

QuarterSwede

macrumors G3
Oct 1, 2005
Colorado Springs, CO
What's the moon icon at the bottom?
Sleep timer for podcast app.

image.png

[doublepost=1456586084][/doublepost]
Will do.

And yeah, when it's reduced. Sorry for the missing words.

Edit: White circle when I put transparency back on then back to square when I turned it off again.
They had a lot when I had it on reduced. Every bug I reported was fixed in the next beta build. They must not have a lot of people on the beta reporting reduced transparency bugs.
[doublepost=1456586840][/doublepost]
There is a another issue.

- Double tap home button (Not touch)
- Swipe up
(But dont open Control Center. You just need to see arrow.)
- Swipe right-left or touch screen
(Nothing happens)
I don't think that's a bug. The CC arrow has priority and is waiting for the user to either swipe up or tap the screen to disengage.

Last edited:

perfect_

Suspended
Feb 8, 2016
Sleep timer for podcast app.

View attachment 618667
[doublepost=1456586084][/doublepost]
They had a lot when I had it on reduced. Every bug I reported was fixed in the next beta build. They must not have a lot of people on the beta reporting reduced transparency bugs.
[doublepost=1456586840][/doublepost]
I don't think that's a bug. The CC arrow has priority and is waiting for the user to either swipe up or tap the screen to disengage.
Arrow can be wait without block user input.

Last edited:

slomtbr

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Anyone has a problem with the Apple Watch not displaying notifications on this beta? Mine is iPhone 6S Plus running iOS 9.3 beta 3 and Apple Watch running watchOS 2.1 and the notification doesn't work for me
I get stock notifications on my watch, except the alarms on my phone aren't pushed to my watch (9.3b4, 2.1)

pocketdoc

macrumors 6502a
Apr 15, 2008
Since installing 9.3 Betas, my Bluetooth headsets have not been working well. It is mainly with phone calls. People cannot hear me. I can listen to music and hear alerts, etc, but cutting in and out while on a call. I have tried several headsets and deleted connections and reconnected.

Anyone have similar issues?

verdi1987

macrumors 6502a
Jun 19, 2010
Anyone else having iCloud issues?
Notes dont sync at all: show old notes from a year ago on iPhone 6s and notes from 2 weeks ago on iPad air, notes on mac are fine.

iClould drive shows no files on iPad or iPhone

Viewing icloud storage only shows mail as taking up space cant view backups.

Fresh restore on phone 6s Latest betas on all 3 devices

iCloud Drive syncing is not working at all on my iPad Air running iOS 9.3 Beta 4. Syncing appeared to have stopped after installation of beta 4. iCloud Drive syncing is working fine on my iPhone 6 Plus also running 9.3 Beta 4 and on two Macs running 10.11.3 GM and 10.11.4 Beta.

I disabled iCloud Drive on the iPad and then re-enabled it. Current revisions of my Numbers and Pages documents synced. However, Preview and TextEdit files stored in iCloud did not sync to the iPad; they were there prior to me disabling iCloud Drive. Also, any revisions made to my iWork documents do not sync. I can only fetch current revisions by toggling iCloud Drive off and on.

perfect_

Suspended
Feb 8, 2016
Even iOS 9.3 Beta4 Animations are still disappearing. i can take a video for this. Do your job Apple! i dont want to see this bug anymore!

Animations disappear chronology
iOS 9.1 - The bug started
iOS 9.2 beta1 - Still here
iOS 9.2 beta2 - Still here
iOS 9.2 beta3 - Still here
iOS 9.2 beta4 - Still here
iOS 9.2 Final - Still here
iOS 9.2.1 beta1 - Still here
iOS 9.2.1 beta2 - Still here
iOS 9.2.1 Final - Still here
iOS 9.3 beta1 - Still here
iOS 9.3 beta2 - Still here
iOS 9.3 beta3 - Still here
iOS 9.3 beta4 - Still here

Fix that! Yep i already reported when it start and now!

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
SO glad they resolved the 3D Touch frame rate issues on the 6s Plus (peeking at Message convos, links, 3D Touch on home screen, etc.). 9.3 is miles better than 9.2.1 all around in this regard. Very grateful.

ApexDE

macrumors regular
Nov 27, 2008
Since 9.3 beta I cannnot open pdf-attachments in mails from the company MS-Exchange Server. They appear in the mail but tapping on them results in no Response or a black screen.
Anyone else with issues with Exchange?
Same problem here. Did you report it?

Dannysj7

macrumors newbie
Jan 6, 2016
Night Shift bug - all settings resetted after turn it on at CC while low power mode is on.
Anyone faces this problem ?
I was in night shift mode before turning on low power mode. Once I turned on NS again via CC after low power mode, all NS settings return to default even though I disabled LPM.

cutemoto

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2015
Night Shift bug - all settings resetted after turn it on at CC while low power mode is on.
Anyone faces this problem ?
I was in night shift mode before turning on low power mode. Once I turned on NS again via CC after low power mode, all NS settings return to default even though I disabled LPM.
Mine resets itself too. I've reported it to apple.

Prewett

macrumors newbie
Feb 28, 2016
Can any iphone 6 plus user report if 9.3 beta 4 fixed the control center and app switcher stuttering precisely ? These two problems drive me crazy every time i try to use my phone without reducing transparancy.

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
Can any iphone 6 plus user report if 9.3 beta 4 fixed the control center and app switcher stuttering precisely ? These two problems drive me crazy every time i try to use my phone without reducing transparancy.
I'm pretty much a stickler for these things as well, and as far as I can tell both Control Center and the app switcher are buttery smooth now. Way, way better than 9.2.1. Hope that helps :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.