Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.
Status
The first post of this thread is a WikiPost and can be edited by anyone with the appropiate permissions. Your edits will be public.

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
It's my everyday use device at home and for leisure, and I haven't encountered any major issues. Any specific apps you're curious about?
Nope, not specifically. I use my iPad the exact same way. But thanks a lot for your response!
[doublepost=1456496642][/doublepost]
It's my everyday use device at home and for leisure, and I haven't encountered any major issues. Any specific apps you're curious about?
Actually, how have you found performance to be compared to 9.2.1?

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Nope, not specifically. I use my iPad the exact same way. But thanks a lot for your response!
[doublepost=1456496642][/doublepost]
Actually, how have you found performance to be compared to 9.2.1?
All seem to be incrementally improved. I haven't experienced any major app incompatibilities or crashing. Most functions seem to be fine. Lag seems to be negligible and a general improvement from 9.2.

Bonfyre

macrumors newbie
Feb 26, 2016
HELL
Hi. I may be new to the forums, but I do know quite a few iOS tricks. This will be a log of things I find in the beta of iOS 9.3.

2/25/16; iOS 9.3 Public Beta Release 4
-Safari-installed applications (such as AirShou) are still functional after updating to 4th public beta of iOS 9.3
-I may just be blind, but I have yet to find the new Night Shift feature

Guilherme1995

macrumors member
Jan 25, 2015
Hi. I may be new to the forums, but I do know quite a few iOS tricks. This will be a log of things I find in the beta of iOS 9.3.

2/25/16; iOS 9.3 Public Beta Release 4
-Safari-installed applications (such as AirShou) are still functional after updating to 4th public beta of iOS 9.3
-I may just be blind, but I have yet to find the new Night Shift feature
Night Shift feature is only available in 64 bits devices, iPhone 5S and up.

cutemoto

macrumors member
Jul 11, 2015
Is this new on iOS 9.3 beta 4? My iPad Air is on charge, I put it on at 17% & it just bleeped & lit up at 50%. Does it now tell you when it's half charged?

ColdnFrosty

macrumors member
Sep 27, 2012
Nor'east
I have 9.3 Beta 4 installed. I noticed that 9.3 appears to correct a bug that existed in previous versions when attempting to use Siri Eyes Free installed on Ford Sync systems through a iPhone Bluetooth connection..

LordQ

Suspended
Sep 22, 2012
Is this new on iOS 9.3 beta 4? My iPad Air is on charge, I put it on at 17% & it just bleeped & lit up at 50%. Does it now tell you when it's half charged?
Interesting, how was the bleep sound? Like the default charging sound?

rmadera

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2013
First time trying out the 9.3 public beta (on my 6s Plus) and I have to say that this beta feels surprisingly stable. Could easily be a daily driver until the official release.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.