Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

CooKieMoNs7eR

macrumors 68020
Nov 18, 2009
Found an alternative "alcantara" case I guess it'll have the same feel as fine woven if anyone is interested, I haven't tried any of these..

rob2bob

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2021
Nice @Sal09 ... I thought at first the one on the right was the Denim which I just ordered. But then saw you say it was Lake Green. I spent a while pondering my order!

Last edited:

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Poor social media action on Mous 😆
IMG_4122.jpeg

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Beats, nice button cover but a wide open bottom :confused:

Attachments

• pc-iphone-16-pro-max-summit-stone-04.jpg.large.2x.jpg
    pc-iphone-16-pro-max-summit-stone-04.jpg.large.2x.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 42
Reactions: Zensō

Rambaldi

macrumors member
Apr 19, 2010
Just got my 16PM Silicone Case in Lake Green - took a few pictures in case anybody was curious, including close-ups of the Camera Capture button from both sides. The exterior of the camera capture seems to be the same crystal on the phone, but the interior appears to be silicone like the interior of all the rest of the buttons. Feels like it shouldn’t be too hard for third-party case makers to replicate rather than the cutouts I’m seeing on all the non-Apple launch cases.

The Lake Green is also less green than I was anticipating - definitely a very blue-green.
IMG_5841.jpeg
IMG_5838.jpeg
IMG_5839.jpeg

IconIc215

macrumors 65816
Oct 11, 2013
Just got my 16PM Silicone Case in Lake Green - took a few pictures in case anybody was curious, including close-ups of the Camera Capture button from both sides. The exterior of the camera capture seems to be the same crystal on the phone, but the interior appears to be silicone like the interior of all the rest of the buttons. Feels like it shouldn’t be too hard for third-party case makers to replicate rather than the cutouts I’m seeing on all the non-Apple launch cases.

The Lake Green is also less green than I was anticipating - definitely a very blue-green. View attachment 2415451 View attachment 2415452 View attachment 2415454
Are they shipping these silicone cases with lint already on them? : )

DJL311

macrumors regular
Nov 22, 2020
The Nomad Sport case description says it has a satin back instead of the high gloss of previous years. That might have my attention.

Reactions: iFone88

gadgetgirl85

macrumors 68040
Mar 24, 2006

The Lake Green is also less green than I was anticipating - definitely a very blue-green. View attachment 2415451 View attachment 2415452 View attachment 2415454
Ordered this one to go with my black

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010

Is it super slippery or does it have some grip?
The Nomad Sport case description says it has a satin back instead of the high gloss of previous years. That might have my attention.
I was just looking at that but the back looks like it would make the case slippy.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.