Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Hello friends back again for another year and looking forward to seeing you all and what cases you choose. Gonna flip it up this year and go back to black, since a slightly darker black. Not going natty again and desert doesn't do it for me.

After skimming some, why are some worried about the cutout for the capture button? If done right, I think it looks kinda clean

So far on deck Apple Lake Green
Spigen frosted black
Getting a Nomad order ready
ESR Amorite screen protectors

Basically gonna run the heavy hitters from last year its looking like lol

christian.terra

macrumors 6502a
Sep 30, 2014
Dunno if they're making a 16 version but LuckyCoin is the thinnest/closest to what Apple's Leather cases were. If you prefer the open-bottom leather cases, Ryan London and Bullstrap were my favorites.
For anyone looking to get bullstrap, it seems like they changed the case design for the 16. It’s no longer open bottom and the leather is now only on the back of the case. The rim/sides are plastic. I’m quite disappointed as it is was my go to these last few years.

Hojobones

macrumors member
Jun 19, 2009
For anyone looking to get bullstrap, it seems like they changed the case design for the 16. It’s no longer open bottom and the leather is now only on the back of the case. The rim/sides are plastic. I’m quite disappointed as it is was my go to these last few years.
I think they have a few different versions, there’s one with a cutout and no plastic sides

Zensō

Contributor
Oct 9, 2015
Just received the gray Silicone. The CC overlay is very nicely integrated into the side of the case. Hoping third-party makers up their game, it’s clearly doable.

IMG_6216.jpeg

IMG_6213.jpeg

Surfsalot

macrumors 68020
Mar 18, 2023
What cases are you getting this year mate
I have been using the Spigen Ultra Hybrid black frost so would probably get that again, I didn't like all the other cases I tried this year bar it and the black symmetry.
I am going to Denmark on Monday for a month so going to miss the pre orders madness anyway, not sure I want to even swap my blue 15 max 512gb yet.
Will see what all you guys think of the upgrade and might wait till they hit FBM lol.

Reactions: Boardiesboi
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.