Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Boardiesboi

macrumors 601
Sep 3, 2013
Sydney Australia
This is what Bellroy had to say about the cutout for the camera control button in their new venture case. I really like the look of it though!

IMG_0192.jpeg

Reactions: dbagg

BonesNStones

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2024
I’m going to pick either the silicone or lumin from Apple until the case manufacturers have had a couple of
Months to figure out the camera capture

Dark-Signature

macrumors regular
Nov 14, 2022
This is what Bellroy had to say about the cutout for the camera control button in their new venture case. I really like the look of it though!

Has the case won the competition to see who can conjure up the thickest bezels on the iPhone?

• Haha
Reactions: Boardiesboi

iEimis97

macrumors member
Mar 28, 2020
Both Torras and ESR have been decent in previous years so will be a tough choice. Similar story with screen protectors.

darthbane2k

macrumors 68000
Oct 22, 2009
OtterBox Lumen. TPU sides and hard shell back. Feels solid but looks cheap. Has the proper camera button though and is NOT a cut out. One thing I noticed immediately is that this thing picks up a lot of dust in the inside.

Attachments

• IMG_5747.jpeg
    IMG_5747.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_5746.jpeg
    IMG_5746.jpeg
    589.1 KB · Views: 62

Hedo

macrumors member
Jan 12, 2016
Bought a silicone case in the Lake Green-color with delivery tomorrow. I went with it because of the camera control button. The norwegian Apple.com site actually calls the case color for Blue Green (blågrønn), and I've read someone mention that's it's green with a hint of blue in it so that probably makes sense.

I hope someone releases a proper leather case with a camera control button as the official cases have, but I guess it will take some time before a case like that will be available.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
If any of you still doing skins.

Buy One Get One Free today.

lyceumHQ

macrumors 68000
Aug 4, 2010
OtterBox Lumen. TPU sides and hard shell back. Feels solid but looks cheap. Has the proper camera button though and is NOT a cut out. One thing I noticed immediately is that this thing picks up a lot of dust in the inside.
Slippy? Or do you reckon it will provide some grip?

Reactions: caligurl

BonesNStones

macrumors newbie
Sep 10, 2024
Bought a silicone case in the Lake Green-color with delivery tomorrow. I went with it because of the camera control button. The norwegian Apple.com site actually calls the case color for Blue Green (blågrønn), and I've read someone mention that's it's green with a hint of blue in it so that probably makes sense.

I hope someone releases a proper leather case with a camera control button as the official cases have, but I guess it will take some time before a case like that will be available.
I may have to get this colour, too

Reactions: Hedo
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.