Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cannono

macrumors 65816
Oct 21, 2014
Is the Apple clear case a damaging hard shell again? Usually itā€™s a hard shell that ends up rubbing off the color of the phone antenna over time

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
Is the Apple clear case a damaging hard shell again? Usually itā€™s a hard shell that ends up rubbing off the color of the phone antenna over time
You probably don't need to worry about that. The bigger problem is how quickly the Apple case will deteriorate.

Amplelink

macrumors 6502a
Oct 8, 2012
I wanted the Celestial Blue but it's backordered ... went with the Black Synthesis ... hopefully will be here before the phone (no guarantees).
That's what I did too. I got a white Paragon on top of the Synthesis. I don't think I'll have the Paragon until after I get my phone, but I'm curious to see what Caudabe came up with.

Shawn0813

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2019
somebody a few pages ago asked about the dbrand grip case. i bought one the last two years. it offers great protection on both sides and to me feels great. i stopped using it because it had a weak magsafe connection, even last year where they claimed it was stronger. i also got tired of the weird shape. itā€™s kinda thick at the top and thinner at the bottom. one cool thing is you can change up the skin and easily get a new look.
Thank you.

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
Got my Nomad Modern today. I like the dual material, but I still like full leather better. I'm hoping by the time Bare has their Skin leather case ready that it will have a glass camera button.

TVN0KE4.jpeg

0rzalB0.jpeg

Big Stevie

macrumors 65816
Jun 20, 2012
UK
I'm looking for a wallet to attach to my Spigen Ultra Hybrid frosted black case, one that will hold firmly to the case. Lots to choose from, not sure whether to go with a Spigen wallet in the hope they work well with their cases.

comptr

macrumors 68000
Oct 25, 2007
Arizona
Ordered the Spigen Ultra Hybrid T (with Camera Control button) in frosted black to go along with the black and stone gray Apple Silicone for my black 16PM. Just wanting an alternative to the Silicone cases. Itā€™s currently back ordered but Iā€™m in no rush.

View attachment 2416983
I ordered the same case in graphite to go with the desert titanium iPhone 16 pro max. I ordered it off amazon so it says it will ship by next week

Reactions: Zensō

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Got my Nomad Modern today. I like the dual material, but I still like full leather better. I'm hoping by the time Bare has their Skin leather case ready that it will have a glass camera button.

TVN0KE4.jpeg

0rzalB0.jpeg
Did they fix the cutouts on the bottom ?
Can you post a picture showing the bottom?

Detonation

macrumors regular
Apr 29, 2015
Just received my new Speck Candyshell Grip for my Black 16 Pro! Overall it feels pretty solid and I really am digging the matte texture and color combo. the cutout for camera contras much better integrated than many other cases which simply created a rather abrupt cut in the case that doesn't flow with the rest of the design. Can't wait to use it!
View attachment 2417563 View attachment 2417562

Holy sh*t they finally brought the white/black combo back. This case had been my favorite and go to for years, and I was sad when they stopped making it after the iPhone 11.

Not quite the same as the classic but I'll take it.

41XrFdYwn3L._AC_.jpg

Reactions: Zensō

ghsDUDE

macrumors 68030
May 25, 2010
The holes on the sides of these cases look terrible. Apple is going to make so much money selling their official silicone case.

I assume next year all the third party cases will step up their game with the sapphire buttons, but I think the holes on the side look (and will probably perform) poorly.

julit0

macrumors demi-god
Apr 19, 2010
Torrance, CA
Still going back and forth between the pink and green Lumen. I want to order one today and Iā€™m just stressing myself out šŸ˜‚ I suppose I can always exchange it if I have regrets but thatā€™s a hassle.
Just buy both and return the one you donā€™t want.

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
So I'm not liking how small the camera cutout is on the Nomad compared to the Rumwot. It's small. So far the Rumwot looks like it's going to be my case until a great case come along (hopefully the Bare Skin).

sCuZV1L.jpg

Reactions: dbagg

walds11

macrumors 68000
May 30, 2010
The holes on the sides of these cases look terrible. Apple is going to make so much money selling their official silicone case.

I assume next year all the third party cases will step up their game with the sapphire buttons, but I think the holes on the side look (and will probably perform) poorly.

I agree šŸ’Æ. That is one reason why I passed on upgrading. My 15 Pro is still cherry.

Reactions: Hooterville

stu.h

macrumors 65816
May 8, 2010
West Midlands, England.
I had my Spine Glass.tR EZ fit turn up early last week, used it on my 14PM and decided to go with the same.
For the case, I will just go with an Apple Silicon one for now until 3rd parties can get the camera cover sorted properly. Also want a non-open one at the bottom, which narrows things further.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.