Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Sal09

macrumors 601
Sep 21, 2014
United Kingdom
Esr Clear and Torras Black border comparison.

IMG_2608.jpeg

amazingpupil

macrumors newbie
Apr 23, 2021
I went ahead and joined the Caudabe party. Picked up a gray sheath to go with natural titanium. I wanted a clear case, but it doesn't seem like there are many good options yet.

Reactions: Amplelink

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Which ESR ones are these? I found them.

Sal are these the ones you got?

Here you go friend, these are the Armorite series

Reactions: Hooterville

Hooterville

macrumors 603
Sep 24, 2012
Here you go friend, these are the Armorite series

Just ordered, hopefully something will work. Already have the Torras and the Spigen will be here tomorrow. These on Sunday. Guess Armorite is better than the Spigen ones?

azhava

macrumors 6502a
Aug 29, 2010
Arizona, USA
I ended up going with the Speck Presidio2 Grip, in Coastal Blue / Dust Grey. It arrives today.

Screenshot 2024-09-13 at 12.16.12 PM.png

I had this case on my XS (in both black/grey and blue/grey) and really liked it. I went with the Caudabe Sheath on my 13 Pro, it's been a good case but I don't like the square sides as well as the rounded sides on the Speck - it makes it easier to grip/pick up the phone, especially when it's laying flat on a surface. The Speck also gives me a more positive grip on the phone when holding/using it, and on top of it all, I like the look of the Speck better.

They're both good, well-fitting, durable cases and I'd be happy to use the Sheath if the Speck wasn't available. But since it is, the Sheath loses out this time.

thatappleguytoday

macrumors 601
Feb 9, 2006
Jacksonville, FL
Reactions: Zensō
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.