Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

rsday75

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2009
Going with the Jelly Comb E2E until the IceMax gets here sometime next month. Gotta have something to protect the screen from the start. Should have pics Monday.....

Last edited:

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
Seems to be big enough for the opening. Note the clear cutouts seem larger to allow it to work with the 6+ as well.
View attachment 657525

I think Turata may have updated their protectors to be compatible with both 6 and 7 (S and plus). The window for the sensors on mine is wide but the camera one is a circle and definitely not as big as yours. On a black phone, the sensor and camera windows are not as noticeable, and as I mentioned previously, I kinda like the long oval window as opposed to two off-center circles.

I do agree on the Choetech. Not a fan of that purple-ish screen.

cybertek

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2011
Picked up my iPhone 7 Plus from the Apple store yesterday and had them install the Belkin SC+InvisiGlass Ultra.
Other than the price I really like the Belkin glass protector. It is way better than the Belkin they installed on my 6S. The new one is thinner and has more rounded edges. It is almost hard to tell it is on there.

Reactions: danny8200

b0rg

macrumors member
Oct 5, 2009
Picked up my iPhone 7 Plus from the Apple store yesterday and had them install the Belkin SC+InvisiGlass Ultra.
Other than the price I really like the Belkin glass protector. It is way better than the Belkin they installed on my 6S. The new one is thinner and has more rounded edges. It is almost hard to tell it is on there.

Can you make some pictures?

lsh

macrumors 6502a
Feb 6, 2012
Cincinnati, OH
Agreed. The feel of the glass is also very nice. It feels much like the iPhone screen. If they had the Ultra for the 6s+, I'd re-do the phone I'm handing down.

cybertek

macrumors regular
Aug 9, 2011
Can you make some pictures?

21km0ed.jpg
21km0ed.jpg

Reactions: jamespa66

DashSatan

macrumors 6502
Mar 29, 2011
Picked up my brand new iPhone 7 Plus at Apple and got the Belkin Glass Screen Protector with it. At the Apple store they now have a machine to install the protector. Looks like a waffle iron. They guy laid the protector down in the machine, took my phone out of the box and removed the wrapping, laid it on top of it, shut the machine, pulled a tab that removed the plastic between the two and BOOM the protector went on, perfectly aligned and not a single bubble or dust speck underneath. I was blown away. It's nice to know that no finger or dust has or will ever touch the screen of my phone :) Haha

rstark18

macrumors 65816
Sep 18, 2009
I ordered the Godosmith Icemax from amazon yesterday. Even though Amazon says mid October my past experience tells me it will be here next week or the middle of the week after that. It has already been shipped.

Reactions: willmtaylor

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
I ordered the Godosmith Icemax from amazon yesterday. Even though Amazon says mid October my past experience tells me it will be here next week or the middle of the week after that. It has already been shipped.
Please check back in and let us know what you think.

Kisey

macrumors 6502a
Jul 9, 2010
What's the estimated delivery date? I wonder if they're coming from China, or?

igottafindbubba

macrumors newbie
Sep 22, 2014
I just installed the Sparin on my black 7 plus. Although the feel and fit is good, I am now having trouble using Touch ID. :(

ctbear

macrumors 6502a
Dec 6, 2010
I just received and installed the Turata. It is "mostly" 3D in that there is still a very slight gap between the curve and the protector, but it is minor and I am not worried about it at all. Fit is really good.

It does add quite a bit of weight to the phone. Not sure how I feel about that as I use my phone one-handed a lot. It is also not thin so the home button is very recessed.

michael31986

macrumors 601
Jul 11, 2008
i am nervous to put on the Anker glass protector. I always been able to perfect the plastic ones, but i don't want to **** this one up.

Also im not sure if should use the tape that comes with it with the case on or with a case off.

willmtaylor

macrumors G4
Original poster
Oct 31, 2009
Here(-ish)
Ok, my phone is bugging out. I restarted my phone and the Touch ID still wasn't working. I just unlocked my screen again and now it's working fine.

Did it finally chill? Pics?

I just received and installed the Turata. It is "mostly" 3D in that there is still a very slight gap between the curve and the protector, but it is minor and I am not worried about it at all. Fit is really good.

It does add quite a bit of weight to the phone. Not sure how I feel about that as I use my phone one-handed a lot. It is also not thin so the home button is very recessed.

Good to know. Close up pics?

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.