Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

DavidCJW

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
My Verizon charge just went through but no movement yet on the order status. Fingers crossed it will change soon! matte black 7+ 128 gb ordered at 12:20 PST and confirmation email at 12:34 PST in SF.

blubz

macrumors member
Oct 11, 2014
North Carolina
Anyone else in my boat? Ordered on 9/9 at a VZN store got a ship by/ delivered by date of 9/23 still no movement hoping I will see something tonight or tomorrow morning.
Me.

7 / 128gb / Matte Black

Mine still says processing. No charges to my card yet either. I really do think we may not get it until after Friday at this point. (unless we get charged tonight... but even then I am still unsure)

Reactions: bsramsey

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
My Verizon charge just went through but no movement yet on the order status. Fingers crossed it will change soon! matte black 7+ 128 gb ordered at 12:20 PST and confirmation email at 12:34 PST in SF.
Happy for you but this is what pisses me off and leads me to think where you are geographically has to play a role I was ahead of you in email confirmation by 28 minutes and haven't had a charge yet.... this is insane. Enjoy it on launch day.... I will be breaking things

Reactions: castorbroome3

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Happy for you but this is what pisses me off and leads me to think where you are geographically has to play a role I was ahead of you in email confirmation by 28 minutes and haven't had a charge yet.... this is insane. Enjoy it on launch day.... I will be breaking things
Yeah I'm ahead too and I have not received anything. I'm kinda disappointed. It has to be based off of the location.

CKtoph

macrumors 6502
Nov 22, 2007

Sorry if you said it earlier, but where are you located steelo? I'm in PA and got charged last night with updated shipping this morning.

DavidCJW

macrumors newbie
Sep 24, 2012
...and my status just updated to sent to warehouse and expected shipping date of 09/14!

Reactions: BrittaniFun

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Still no movement, but I have a strange new Edge agreement that I did not sign up for on my VZW account so at leasti can give the VZW a brief respite from people calling about their phones :)

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.