Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

JediZenMaster

Suspended
Mar 28, 2010
Seattle
I hope the 32GB's Silver 7 Plus or any color start shipping soon and it looks like no carrier has shipped them yet. I almost wish i had ordered Black. Next year though i will be ready.

MickeyD23

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Wisconsin
Is it me or, has there been very little movement on IP7 128 in Black Matte?

Signed up just to reply. Ordered 7 black matte 128 and 7 RG 128 about 2:30 central time. No order confirmation. Card charged Sunday night, tracking Monday AM and they are in NJ with FedEx right now for 9/16 delivery. Original delivery date 9/16. I am in Wisconsin.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Suppose I get my gold on 16 can I go and get the matte black if its avaliable in the verizon store nearby :p
I mean just returning them gold and taking the matte black or do I have to send this to the manufacturer if I want to change the colour ..?

etomd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
I'm surprised there has not been as much movement as in past rollouts. I have upgraded every year for about the last five years and as far as I can remember, the initial delivery date has always been a week or more past the launch date but I have always gotten my phones on the launch date. I assumed this would be the case for the 7s because I know a number of people who are passing on it because of the lack of headphone jack (including my wife and son)--I didn't think this model would be as popular as in recent years.

I pre-ordered a 7+ 256 GB Matte Black at around 12:35 AM Pacific on September 9 and nothing yet. No biggie as I have a 6s+ that is less than a year old. But I am leaving town on the 19th and won't be back until around the 29th so I will have to hold my shipment. I have a September 23 delivery date thus far.

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
yeah I'm still waiting for my matte black 128gb 7+ to get charged and shipped...i mean i did order 2 hours after it went live but still have a 9/23 ship date...but I'm also here in MA so maybe thats a factor? tomorrow night looks like our only chance

Exact same parameters for me. Maybe tomorrow morning we will wake up to some good news!

I'm surprised there has not been as much movement as in past rollouts. I have upgraded every year for about the last five years and as far as I can remember, the initial delivery date has always been a week or more past the launch date but I have always gotten my phones on the launch date. I assumed this would be the case for the 7s because I know a number of people who are passing on it because of the lack of headphone jack (including my wife and son)--I didn't think this model would be as popular as in recent years.

I pre-ordered a 7+ 256 GB Matte Black at around 12:35 AM Pacific on September 9 and nothing yet. No biggie as I have a 6s+ that is less than a year old. But I am leaving town on the 19th and won't be back until around the 29th so I will have to hold my shipment. I have a September 23 delivery date thus far.
Same everything as you guys :mad:
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.24.48 PM.png
Screen Shot 2016-09-14 at 10.28.55 PM.png

Last edited:
Reactions: nhgrumpy

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
I ordered an iPhone 7+ 128gb for myself and the iPhone 7+ rose gold for my wife. At 8:33pm cst my Amex card was charged for both and received shipping info. Phone ships 9/14 with delivery of 9/16. Ordered the phones at 3:42am cst Verizon wireless website. Just like every year, my projected date is way beyond the actual delivery date. Getting my iPhone on launch day once again. Good lookin out Apple!! Felt as if I woke up for no reason but now I see it was worth it. Hopefully everyone else gets their phones on launch date also. I've literally never received the new iPhone after launch date. This goes all the way back to the iPhone 3GS. Good luck to all. Patience is a virtue.

Reactions: Killa Aaron

imike76

macrumors newbie
Sep 23, 2014
Got a text from Chase for fraud alert for my phone around 8:30 EST. Dealt with that, then called Verizon so they could resubmit my charge. Hopefully that didn't delay anything.

iPhone 7+ black 128gb ordered 9/9 at 3:30 EST

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
Same everything as you except for I received my confirmation email at 12:15AM PST. Hoping we still get them on launch day!
Mida you will get your phone. Just like everybody else that ordered within the first hour of pre orders going live. Don't worry. It's iPhone gang for life, anyone who is doubting it pre ordered their phone waaaaaay too late. If you got it by 3:45 CST we are on jet fuel.

KawaiiKitsune13

macrumors 6502
Sep 11, 2016
This is my status when I check on the PC...

Shipment #1
iphone7-plus-front-jetblk
Apple® iPhone® 7 Plus 128GB in Jet Black
Please check later.

See Return policy

Status
Your order is currently being processed. Please check back later.

Deliver By Date
We are working hard to complete your order. Unfortunately, it will not be shipped as originally scheduled. You will receive a shipment confirmation email when your order ships, which will include a new delivery date.

Last edited:

Killa Aaron

macrumors 6502
Nov 14, 2011
Chicago
My g. Because my name is Aaron I had to reply. You will get your phone. Bick back and be bool, if you smoke...burn one and go to sleep. When you wake up it'll all be processed and sent to the warehouse awaiting 9/16 delivery.

Same everything as you except for I received my confirmation email at 12:15AM PST. Hoping we still get them on launch day!

I Don't smoke but will watch movies all night till I fall asleep and hopefully wake up on my birthday to good news.:rolleyes:

Reactions: mjschabow
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.