Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Ive been saying it's based off location the whole time. But nooooo, everybody said I was wrong.

It has to play a role there are numerous people with 128 matte black that got charged yesterday and have shipping information and then tonight same thing with times well past mine.... so yeah, I'd say it plays a huge roll. I've never stayed up until this year to do the pre order deal and click refresh and I got my order in fast and when I saw all the 9/23 dates and then saw them starting to ship I was thinking hell I'll do this next year I can drink beer and order the new phone.... if I wasn't HOURS ahead of people that already have shipping information for the same phone I ordered and mine is a week later... next year I'm driving to Sioux Falls at 2 am and standing in line... I did that with the 5 and had no problems maybe 125 people in line and had my pick of what I wanted. The last few years I've been late to the party and gotten my phone a week late (damn alarm) my email confirmation is SIX MINUTES central time after pre orders went live.... this is a joke

ssvsgod

macrumors member
Oct 26, 2014
Card was charged!!! No update on my order on Verizon's site though...the order # I received via text doesn't seem to go anywhere

Attachments

• IMG_6252.PNG
    IMG_6252.PNG
    449.5 KB · Views: 182

rwvot69

macrumors newbie
Sep 19, 2012
Is there anyone on here from the SD/IA border? I hate to be redundant but my damn order confirmation was 2:06 cst 128 matte black and still have not been charged and no movement.... I know another IA member got charged this evening but I'm starting to wonder what's the point of preorder..... if I don't get mine launch day I'm stainding in line next year ala iPhone 5

I live in the IA/SD area and I have had no change. Got the email at 0225 cst but I ordered way before that at around 0210. Getting an iPhone 7 128g matte black del date 9-16 and an iPhone 7plus 128g matte black del date 9-23. I have noticed on here that a lot of midwest ppl have not seen any change. I know on previous preorders that things didn't change until the day before and still received on the original del date or sooner, so I'm not too worried about not getting the iPhone 7 128g matte black on 9-16. To be honest I'm not too worried about not getting either one. Just like watch all the ppl on here stress about it.

jmasse8

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Connecticut
Anybody in Connecticut see any movement for 128 matte black plus? Ordered at 3:15am est on 9/9 and still nothing. I just want them to charge my card already.

Cruzatte

macrumors newbie
Oct 25, 2009
Figured I would join in as well... I ordered a 128GB + JB on 9/9 at 2:20AM CST. I'm assuming it's not coming by launch day. Wish everyone that ordered a JB would start getting charged myself included!

I also ordered a 128 7+ JB, and also with a confirmation email at 2:20AM CT! (Mine was 3:20AM ET.)

Still no movement.

My confirmation email says Deliver By 10/5; the click-through link says Expected Ship Date 9/23

Can't wait for the charge...

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
yeah I'm still waiting for my matte black 128gb 7+ to get charged and shipped...i mean i did order 2 hours after it went live but still have a 9/23 ship date...but I'm also here in MA so maybe thats a factor? tomorrow night looks like our only chance

rickypace

macrumors member
Sep 8, 2016
I also ordered a 128 7+ JB, and also with a confirmation email at 2:20AM CT! (Mine was 3:20AM ET.)

Still no movement.

My confirmation email says Deliver By 10/5; the click-through link says Expected Ship Date 9/23

Exact same parameters for me. Maybe tomorrow morning we will wake up to some good news!

Reactions: Pris0315

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
I live in the IA/SD area and I have had no change. Got the email at 0225 cst but I ordered way before that at around 0210. Getting an iPhone 7 128g matte black del date 9-16 and an iPhone 7plus 128g matte black del date 9-23. I have noticed on here that a lot of midwest ppl have not seen any change. I know on previous preorders that things didn't change until the day before and still received on the original del date or sooner, so I'm not too worried about not getting the iPhone 7 128g matte black on 9-16. To be honest I'm not too worried about not getting either one. Just like watch all the ppl on here stress about it.

Thanks for responding I think I'll have another beer now in hope as opposed to depression.... seriously though the only time I stood in line was for the 5 In Sioux Falls and I was there at three and had the phone by 8:25 I'm almost wondering if for the 8 I shouldn't do that again....:)

AlexNess

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
yeah I'm still waiting for my matte black 128gb 7+ to get charged and shipped...i mean i did order 2 hours after it went live but still have a 9/23 ship date...but I'm also here in MA so maybe thats a factor? tomorrow night looks like our only chance
I'm in western mass and had mine shipped last night!

Reactions: letsgox

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Well ladies & gents, this is about the time last night I saw everyone getting their updates and charges! Hope every single one of them ship ! Remember patience I was discouraged last night but card charged and status changed this evening

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN

Still no movement.

Same boat exactly. I'm in TN about 2 hours from Memphis one of the main FedEx hubs. Maybe they are processing them according to distance from courier hub. The fartherest first so they have time to get there and the closest last since they can ship out after midnight Friday and be out for delivery that morning? That's just what I'm going to tell myself to keep the hope alive.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Same boat exactly. I'm in TN about 2 hours from Memphis one of the main FedEx hubs. Maybe they are processing them according to distance from courier hub. The fartherest first so they have time to get there and the closest last since they can ship out after midnight Friday and be out for delivery that morning? That's just what I'm going to tell myself to keep the hope alive.

I like your optimism but based on my order time and where I live, (SD IA) border I should have gotten my shipping information yesterday...... there isn't "a hub" anywhere close.....

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Ordered a matte black 128+ at 0630 9/9. I need you 2am guys to get yours moving so mine can!

Sounds like a plan... lets hope!

On another note... I had a new device payment plan show in my documents that I did not authorize... I called. They submitted a fraud document and said that it shouldn't affect the new pre-orders... i hate it when they say words like "shouldn't" or "hopefully"... I am willing to be patient, but I will be less so if they cancel these orders because of something ridiculous.

Anyways... off to creep at my credit card for a while. Part of me worries that I will get a fraud notice on my CC due to how many times I have logged in in the last 24hrs.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.