Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

cdavidson012

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
TN
iPhone 7+ 128GB matte black, ordered 9/9 at 2:40AM Central.. estimated shipping 9/23. Had trouble accessing the Verizon Business portal during initial preorder release. All was sold out except the one I wanted, guess I got lucky. No CC charge on my Amex yet, nothing at all so far.

Hoping for an update before midnight. Finger crossed.

Last edited:

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
There's been little movement on every 7 plus color phone and gigs minus the matte black.
Patience is not only the ability to wait. But also how you act while waiting. Go to bed big homie. You'll get what you want when the sun rises.
[doublepost=1473911500][/doublepost]
I Don't smoke but will watch movies all night till I fall asleep and hopefully wake up on my birthday to good news.:rolleyes:
Word. Do you! I listened to nas all day at work to keep me chilly. Ran some errands after work and boom. The charges came through. If you haven't watch money monster look into that. It's straight heat rocks!!
[doublepost=1473911597][/doublepost]
I Don't smoke but will watch movies all night till I fall asleep and hopefully wake up on my birthday to good news.:rolleyes:
Happy Birthday also! Wish my bday fell on an iPhone launch day. You've gotta be one of the luckiest people in this forum.

Cottonwood2420

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
iPhone 7+ 156GB matte black, ordered 9/9 at 1:35 a.m. MST. Estimated delivery date is 9/23. Got a text a little over three hours ago saying that my account had been debited for $4.08 (the amount still owed on device payment plan), but my order status is still the same as before.

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
I was able to login via verizonwireless at 3:11 CST. I played around for a bit because the site was acting flakey. I finished my order and reviewed my confirmation email at 3:44am cst. Before I checked out it said estimated delivery date for both my iPhone 7+ black and rose gold was 9/16. Once I finished checking out I got a delivery date of 9/23 for my order. I spoke with Verizon in regards to signing new device agreement and they told me it was signed and it was showing my phone wouldn't be delivered until 9/28. That was last night around 9pm cst. What time did you order?
[doublepost=1473912869][/doublepost]Both phones are 128gb....had 128gb since the 6 plus and anymore is overkill.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Sorry this is BS 2:06Cst order confirmation and no charge and no movement for a 128 matte black.... BS and F This.... might as well order st 8 am next year those folks have their shipping info

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
If you ordered a JB iPhone 7+ and got s delivery date of 9/23 you should get it on launch date. Not sure why anyone would want JB. ITLL SCRATCH JUST LIKE THE OTHER IPHONES IN GLOSSY BLACK.

Make sure you cover that thing up. It's going to get all types of fingerprint and scratches on them. Had my hands on a iPhone 7 JB at launch event and it already had scratches on it from people picking it up and sitting it down. Also it had maaaaad fingerprints. I hate fingerprints. Like most Apple device owners. So if you decided to get that it's going to be rough. Good luck with that, whenever they are available. Black, rose gold, gold, and silver have all been process for the night according to my research. (Friends and family that have pre ordered). Good luck to all! If you got a JB iPhone do yourself a favor and put a case on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

danlovaj

macrumors regular
May 9, 2009
Sorry this is BS 2:06Cst order confirmation and no charge and no movement for a 128 matte black.... BS and F This.... might as well order st 8 am next year those folks have their shipping info

R-E-L-A-X...this happens every year. you likely will get your phone on launch day or have it bumped up as the supply chain works through this. Apple and the carriers are conservative in their estimates, and it has caught up quickly in past year launches.

Reactions: goinskiing

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
R-E-L-A-X...this happens every year. you likely will get your phone on launch day or have it bumped up as the supply chain works through this. Apple and the carriers are conservative in their estimates, and it has caught up quickly in past year launches.
Tell em!! I do this every year!! You will get your phone. If you pre ordered way late don't expect a phone that's in demand. It's common sense. Set your alarm like everyone else or pitch a tent and get in line.
[doublepost=1473913917][/doublepost]If you get bored throw some of your Verizon rewards points into an auction. You may win and also get updated shipping info in the morning!!

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
Tell em!! I do this every year!! You will get your phone. If you pre ordered way late don't expect a phone that's in demand. It's common sense. Set your alarm like everyone else or pitch a tent and get in line.

Hey I agree but I was up with everyone and as soon as the site went live for me I put the order in. Confirm at 2:14am Central. I am a little annoyed that I have had no movement when I have seen other that ordered later get charges etc before me, but I'll be patient. I do this every year and am a little surprised that it doesn't look like I am getting it launch day.

ajaxmonkey

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2011
Has anyone checked their Trade-In status? I just received my box today and it says

Final appraisal: $0.00
Reason for adjustment: RBXM

Idk what this is.

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
You'll get your phone if you really have a confirmation that early. I had my MacBook, iPad Air 2, and my wife and i's iPhone 6s Plus's on Verizon and it wasn't working until around 3:30am. Even though I was able to place my order around 3:10am. I wasn't able to checkout with errors until almost 3:45 CST. I think everyone who ordered within the first hour of the launch date will have their phones Friday. Still waiting on calls from the homies that work for corporate carrier locations. Originally I was told any black variation wasn't going to ship until 9/28. This is pre orders from a manager and senior rep at Verizon corporate locations in Kansas. They were told they won't see their phones until after 9/28 due to them only having 10 iPhone 7's (not iPhone 7+) arriving before launch date. I just relieved a text from a manager in Kansas and he's still on a conference call from apple. I think everyone who ordered early should be good. As far as JB variations they are scarse. If you got your order in super early you should be alright. But don't count on it. All other colors including matte black should ship and be relieved by launch day. That is if you ordered before the hour past when it went live.
[doublepost=1473914691][/doublepost]
Has anyone checked their Trade-In status? I just received my box today and it says

Final appraisal: $0.00
Reason for adjustment: RBXM

Idk what this is.
I've got a 6s+ 128gb and they better give me more than $0 for that bish!! Haven't received any return boxes, was told the shipment would have the return box or envelope in it. If you e received your box already you already know your phone will be there sometime Friday.

Reactions: ajaxmonkey

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
You'll get your phone if you really have a confirmation that early. I had my MacBook, iPad Air 2, and my wife and i's iPhone 6s Plus's on Verizon and it wasn't working until around 3:30am. Even though I was able to place my order around 3:10am. I wasn't able to checkout with errors until almost 3:45 CST. I think everyone who ordered within the first hour of the launch date will have their phones Friday. Still waiting on calls from the homies that work for corporate carrier locations. Originally I was told any black variation wasn't going to ship until 9/28. This is pre orders from a manager and senior rep at Verizon corporate locations in Kansas. They were told they won't see their phones until after 9/28 due to them only having 10 iPhone 7's (not iPhone 7+) arriving before launch date. I just relieved a text from a manager in Kansas and he's still on a conference call from apple. I think everyone who ordered early should be good. As far as JB variations they are scarse. If you got your order in super early you should be alright. But don't count on it. All other colors including matte black should ship and be relieved by launch day. That is if you ordered before the hour past when it went live.

Well I appreciate you're optimism. I have had no movement so I highly doubt I'll see anything on launch and yes I have a confirmation email at 2:14am central. I think that, for whatever reason, because i ordered a 7 gold and a 7+ matte black it is holding it up.

ajaxmonkey

macrumors member
Nov 13, 2011
[doublepost=1473914691][/doublepost]
I've got a 6s+ 128gb and they better give me more than $0 for that bish!! Haven't received any return boxes, was told the shipment would have the return box or envelope in it. If you e received your box already you already know your phone will be there sometime Friday.

Yeah it's just odd because I haven't even sent my phone yet. Idk I guess I'll call a rep and see. I was trying to keep from bothering them lol.

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
Well I appreciate you're optimism. I have had no movement so I highly doubt I'll see anything on launch and yes I have a confirmation email at 2:14am central. I think that, for whatever reason, because i ordered a 7 gold and a 7+ matte black it is holding it up.
I thought that the combination of iPhone 7+!in rose gold and matte black would hold up my order. But it's been processed. They just have to wrap your two phones in a package and you'll be good. Good vibes here!! I pray everyone who wasted close to an hour of their life in the middle of the night/day will recover their phones. If they don't pre ordering is senseless and the next pre order should reflect what has happened this time. The next iPhone release is going to be way larger than this with a possible all white version to scratch up like some old blue ray disc that's been sitting around every since you went digital. Lol

scrillantro

macrumors member
Mar 13, 2016
I'm still in the same boat as everyone else with a 10/5 ship date 7+ 128GB Jet Black. Still processing. Completed my order at 12:12AM PST.

Last edited by a moderator:

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
I thought that the combination of iPhone 7+!in rose gold and matte black would hold up my order. But it's been processed. They just have to wrap your two phones in a package and you'll be good. Good vibes here!! I pray everyone who wasted close to an hour of their life in the middle of the night/day will recover their phones. If they don't pre ordering is senseless and the next pre order should reflect what has happened this time. The next iPhone release is going to be way larger than this with a possible all white version to scratch up like some old blue ray disc that's been sitting around every since you went digital. Lol

You'd think it wouldn't be an issue... but as of now.... nothing. I'll hold out a little hope for a charge/progress overnight but if nothing shows by tomorrow morning I'll go back to going about my day as usual and hope to see it before I leave town end of next week. Glad yours shipped though! Enjoy.

cdavidson012

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
TN
Just out of curiosity, since we ordered via Verizon, do our phones first have to be delivered to a Verizon warehouse, packaged, then shipped to us? Please correct me if I am wrong. Every iPhone I have ordered in the past comes in a package from a Verizon warehouse in Memphis, TN.

KSAnders10

Suspended
Sep 14, 2016
Kansas
Just out of curiosity, since we ordered via Verizon, do our phones first have to be delivered to a Verizon warehouse, packaged, then shipped to us? Please correct me if I am wrong. Every iPhone I have ordered in the past comes in a package from a Verizon warehouse in Memphis, TN.
Honestly I've never worried about a pre order because I'm always done within 30mins. This time was different. Different ship/delivery dates popped up and it's very misleading. My neighbor went to Verizon and pre ordered on 9/9 around 11am and he already has seen the order go for processing to being charged on their cc. And now they have a delivery date of 9/16. Originally date was 9/28 for the neighbor. When I pre ordered on Verizon's website my original date was 9/23. This is after showing 9/16 for both iPhone 7+ 128gb black and rose gold. So as far as the process once your order is placed is uncertain.
[doublepost=1473916849][/doublepost]This is off the topic but my 4th gen ATV has been playing episodes of shows via channel apps without commercials. This has been going on since I touched my remote early this morning. I work from home so I've been on the ***** today. Anyone else experiencing the same thing tvOS 10?

New Fang

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Ventura, CA

Sounds right to me, but I don't know for sure. This is the first time I've pre-ordered a phone through Verizon. My phone is currently in Memphis though waiting to be delivered on the 16th.

Reactions: crawfish963

Bjd3450

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
IA here same phone no charge no movement 2:06 central time.... if we don't get our phones Friday after all of this with with people ordering the same one as late as 9:00 am central I'm going to blow a freaking gasket

IA here as well,
This is how it always is for ppl in the Midwest. Not cool.

Im from IA also, so I'm just curious, maybe I missed part of the original post so bare with me, but did you use Apple or Verizon to order? I ordered the 7+Matte Black 128GB and received my confirmation email at 2:16AM CST. CC was charged last night and fedex tracking was available this am, with Verizon order status changed to delivering on 9/16 later today. Fingers crossed for you, just trying to see where the deviations between how we ordered is affecting things

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.