Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

EezyE

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2012
My order updated over night and I received my FedEx tracking and shipping info. I ordered a 128 gig black 7+ and my confirmation email was received at 3:24 am.

ColoradoTider

macrumors member
Oct 14, 2014
Colorado
Craziest thing.. Just got a pending charge on my account from Verizon that matches my order for 7+ Black 128 literally 2 minutes ago so it's starting folks..

Crazy thing is though I got an email 30 minutes ago saying thanks for your payment from Verizon but it was a different amount, different Verizon account number and not the last digits of my CC number.. Their system is jacked up..

I'll update when I get shipping confirmation..
Good luck all

Got shipping info emailed at 201 MST this morning with a ship date of yesterday and delivery on Friday..

For those still waiting see my model in the quoted post above.. good luck everyone..

jmasse8

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Connecticut
128 GB matte black plus ordered at 3:15AM eastern. Woke up this morning to nothing again. Not even a cc charge. Beyond annoyed TBH. Doesn't look like I'm getting it tomorrow for some reason.

RajaHood

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015
I've been stalking this forum, figured I might as well post.

Ordered 3 phones @ 2:24 CT:
128GB iPhone 7 Plus Black
(2x) 128GB iPhone 7 Black

The 7 plus showed delivery of 9/23, the 7s showed 9/16.

So far no movement or tracking on anything. (Not sure on card charge, it's a business card I don't have access to).

Here's hoping something comes through soon!

Also, looks like those hoping to get something in store are out of luck, apparently apple is sold out of the Plus and all Jet Black models!

https://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/15/iphone-7-plus-jet-black-iphone-7-sold-out/amp/

hannahjoys

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
IP7 32GB RG just shipped with Fedex. Ordered 9/9 at 10pm. It's been a wild ride folks! Hope all you JB's get your shipping notifications soon!

jplevine

macrumors member
Nov 25, 2008
Ordered MB 7+ 128GB through VZW Business website on 9/9, confirm at 3:44amET with expected shipment date of 9/23 (although said 9/16 when I was going through order process) - no movement yet (other iPhone 7 models I ordered at same time are arriving tomorrow).

Are there generally only certain times of the day the status tends to change?

Wthompso

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
Just got my shipping email for my black 7+ 128... It's been fun guys, see you same time next year!!! Good luck everyone

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
If you're going to tell us you got shipping, please include the model of phone, your order date and time (including time zone) and state. Otherwise it's like "hey I got a unicorn".

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
128 GB matte black plus ordered at 3:15AM eastern. Woke up this morning to nothing again. Not even a cc charge. Beyond annoyed TBH. Doesn't look like I'm getting it tomorrow for some reason.

You aren't alone. I was six minutes before you and haven't been charged either. Verizon can suck a big fat-------- unreal that all these phones people ordered in some cases five hours after I did in the same configuration have shipped and I'm stuck on 9/23..... next year I'm standing in line this pre order crap can suck it

Reactions: jmasse8

justinTlME

macrumors 6502
Jul 21, 2014
You aren't alone. I was six minutes before you and haven't been charged either. Verizon can suck a big fat-------- unreal that all these phones people ordered in some cases five hours after I did in the same configuration have shipped and I'm stuck on 9/23..... next year I'm standing in line this pre order crap can suck it

Standing in line doesn't seem like it's going to be any better. They simply don't have the stock to meet the demand...

Candurin

macrumors regular
Mar 27, 2011
My order is still processing with 9/23 ship date (ordered at 7am on 9/9, late to the party). No CC charge yet.

7, MB, 128gb.

If you're going to tell us you got shipping, please include the model of phone, your order date and time (including time zone) and state. Otherwise it's like "hey I got a unicorn".

No unicorn either...

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Standing in line doesn't seem like it's going to be any better. They simply don't have the stock to meet the demand...
Disagree somewhat.... I may still do it and cancel my pre order.... I find it unreal that people who ordered a matte black 128 gig up to four hours after I did have shipping info and will get their phones Friday while it appears I will be a week later. End of the world no.... pity party no..... shows how F'D this ore order process is... ABSOLUTELY

Reactions: gemnilocs

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
At this point, I will just be happy if my 9/28 stays the same or moves up. But it would be nice to know either way so I can make advanced plans to be here and not be at an appointment. Macrumors is a small group of people but I would love to know what's going on with preorders for people outside these forums...cause being in here everyday it seems so bleak...no one has gotten charged for any size silver( maybe one person) gold, jet black or 256 Fb matte black......I could be wrong and my apologies if I am but this just seems so crazy that in all the days of being here there has been absolutely no movement for most of us.....and then some who came to the preorder later than some, have been charged and see their phones are on the way.....which then makes it frustrating ( understandably) for those that set alarms and stayed up to get in as soon as preorders opened. I wish us all success in getting our new phones and that they there will be very little hiccups in getting them ( other than this).

Smash1680

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2014
You guys better be prepared for this same time next year, with the supposed extensive changes that will be made for the new variant, this forum ought to be really fun to follow!

7+ 256 matte black, ordered yesterday morning 9/14 with expected ship date of 10/5. I've always gotten my pre-orders before the anticipated ship date, so I'm banking on end of September. Good luck to all of you on tracking numbers coming through today.

heyyitssusan

macrumors 68040
Feb 9, 2014
OK, a few updates.
1. FedEx was showing that the delivery was going to be there tomorrow by 3PM, now it changed to by 8PM.
2. It is now showing that shipping label has been sent to FedEx and it's still in NJ. So I'm assuming it's going to make its way down here tonight since it's overnight shipping.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Yeah it's making me regret getting up at 3am to pre order... I don't understand how people several hours me are getting them before me. Next year I know now to waste my time.

Froggy81385

macrumors regular
Sep 13, 2016
I'm over all this crap. My cc company screwed us by closing our card for possible fraud. I changed the card after that one was declined. I show a charge on the new card but nothing has been updated. Everywhere I check just says processing and I haven't been charged yet (but I have). 2 reps I talked to said I'm still getting it Friday. But I won't believe that until I get shipping info. Everyone else seemed to have gotten a charge and then shipping info a couple hours later. It's been days for me :( Looks like I'll be going to stand in line on friday.

Dd0tc

macrumors regular
Sep 12, 2014
128 + MB was ordered 9/9 @ 3:17am EST, confirmation received at 3:19am EST.
Was Charged on 9/13, and was notified item would be shipped via FedEx 9/14 @ 5:15am EST with a delivery date of 9/16 by 8pm. Tracking has been updated, and item is en route from Memphis, TN.

I am in Maryland.
[doublepost=1473939926][/doublepost]
I'm over all this crap. My cc company screwed us by closing our card for possible fraud. I changed the card after that one was declined. I show a charge on the new card but nothing has been updated. Everywhere I check just says processing and I haven't been charged yet (but I have). 2 reps I talked to said I'm still getting it Friday. But I won't believe that until I get shipping info. Everyone else seemed to have gotten a charge and then shipping info a couple hours later. It's been days for me :( Looks like I'll be going to stand in line on friday.

Apple has already advised folks to not wait in line...pickins are slim. Good luck!

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Still waiting on my tracking email , got my card processed and order sent to warehouse with expected ship of 9/14 at 4:30 pm est yesterday. Anyone else waiting a long time on tracking ?

RajaHood

macrumors member
Aug 27, 2015

Disagree somewhat.... I may still do it and cancel my pre order.... I find it unreal that people who ordered a matte black 128 gig up to four hours after I did have shipping info and will get their phones Friday while it appears I will be a week later. End of the world no.... pity party no..... shows how F'D this ore order process is... ABSOLUTELY

Yeah it's making me regret getting up at 3am to pre order... I don't understand how people several hours me are getting them before me. Next year I know now to waste my time.

If you plan on standing in line you will probably be disappointed as well, Apple is sold out of ALL plus models and both JB models, so I imagine they will be severely limited in carrier stores as well.

https://www.macrumors.com/2016/09/15/iphone-7-plus-jet-black-iphone-7-sold-out/

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.