Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Rleelfd7

macrumors newbie
Jan 19, 2014
Lynchburg , VA
I'm a new Verizon customer switching from US Cellular. I ordered a matte black and rose gold, both 128gb. My order confirmation says deliver by 9/23. My order tracking using confirmation number says deliver by 9/28. No CC charged. Is there any other way me as a new customer can check on my order? I can't set up myVerizon until after I get my phones. (PS I ordered about 9 am EST on 9/9. Little late I know but I couldn't get US cells website to work so I said screw it and switched to Verizon. Better deal by far anyway. )

Shadowbech

macrumors G3
Oct 18, 2011
I'm canceling. Hopefully I will have some luck in store tomorrow
If you are looking to get the Black Plus model or the Jet Black plus model, good luck, as Apple put a statement that all the jet black and all plus models has been sold out and no know knows if carriers would be receiving some. Verizon store had pre-ordered my 7 Plus matte black and 7 plus rose gold (both 128 GB) on Friday 2:05 am CST, and based on what others are reporting it may be possible that I'll may get mine tomorrow, if not, I can wait. They told me that it was originally set to deliver thy 23rd.

hsoj1006

macrumors regular
Aug 19, 2015
It told me on my receipt what the location code was. All this time I've been trying to google it.... So if anyone has a location code of 1456901 your phone is in a warehouse in Atlanta.

What receipt though? The only documentation I have is the confirmation email. It gives me "Order Location"

elRach

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
New Jersey
So does the fact that we are STILL not seeing jet black models shipping mean that there is a whole load of them somewhere just not labeled yet? It seems odd that there wouldn't be anyone on this thread receiving jet black on launch day (or maybe I missed some posts?)

I'm still holding a sliver of hope. I'm sure the magnet bath slows them down a little so why not ship them last to try to get a few more batches on the plane?

I'm not worried about timing. I work in logistics and with accounts as big as Apple and Verizon getting something from China to me in 24 hours is not only doable, but more then likely part of the deal.

madscientist10

macrumors member
Oct 29, 2014
NYC
If you are looking to get the Black Plus model or the Jet Black plus model, good luck, as Apple put a statement that all the jet black and all plus models has been sold out and no know knows if carriers would be receiving some. Verizon store had pre-ordered my 7 Plus matte black and 7 plus rose gold (both 128 GB) on Friday 2:05 am CST, and based on what others are reporting it may be possible that I'll may get mine tomorrow, if not, I can wait. They told me that it was originally set to deliver thy 23rd.

Not part of the Plus club—I'm normal.

macmaccy

macrumors member
May 12, 2009
I'm a new Verizon customer switching from US Cellular. I ordered a matte black and rose gold, both 128gb. My order confirmation says deliver by 9/23. My order tracking using confirmation number says deliver by 9/28. No CC charged. Is there any other way me as a new customer can check on my order? I can't set up myVerizon until after I get my phones. (PS I ordered about 9 am EST on 9/9. Little late I know but I couldn't get US cells website to work so I said screw it and switched to Verizon. Better deal by far anyway. )

Hey...I'm also switching to Verizon and ordered the exact same phones. I'm switching from Tmo and I ordered a bit later (5pm pst). I have a 10/5 ship date.

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
So do you think for those who haven't been charged yet still have a chance to get them tomorrow? Or is that just a long shot.
My CC was charged but still no updated shipping email, although I called Verizon and the rep told me that he will personally call me back between 9 and 9:30 with a tracking number as I am definitely getting overnight shipping of my 7 plus 128gb silver.

Reactions: BrittaniFun

sdiori

macrumors regular
Sep 23, 2013
It told me on my receipt what the location code was. All this time I've been trying to google it.... So if anyone has a location code of 1456901 your phone is in a warehouse in Atlanta.

Good Info. Thank you!

Mine is N832401, which I've arbitrarily determined is either Louisville or Memphis; because no reason.

I'm in Chicago, so that makes the most sense. Haven't found anything on the ol' internets yet.

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Ah yes. Another night and morning of the 32GB crowd being forgotten about. Ordered mine 40 minutes earlier than others who have tracking information, yet I'll get my phone 2 weeks later.

Reactions: tlh003

BrittaniFun

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Ho
1434901 That's my location code. But mine hasn't shipped yet nor have a been charged.

Hopefully it will today! They have a lot of overnighting to do. Verizon and other retailers are just as in the dark we are. Basically all the can see is a que and process orders from that que based on what phones they receive

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
IA here as well,

Im from IA also, so I'm just curious, maybe I missed part of the original post so bare with me, but did you use Apple or Verizon to order? I ordered the 7+Matte Black 128GB and received my confirmation email at 2:16AM CST. CC was charged last night and fedex tracking was available this am, with Verizon order status changed to delivering on 9/16 later today. Fingers crossed for you, just trying to see where the deviations between how we ordered is affecting things

Orders from Verizon. Only difference is I also orders. 7 128 Gold as well. Which I think is what is holding it up, but who knows. Still nada.

Crwmlw

macrumors regular
Jun 18, 2011
Chicago,Il
This SH-T is getting old. Ordered Matte black 7 + 128GB on 9/9 at 3:06 AM Central, shipping date of 9/23 even though it showed 9/16 during checkout. Just checked on it again, no CC charge, no nothing. Still shows that the order is processing. Im with the rest of you, people with a much later pre order seem like they will be getting the phone by tomorrow. Had a tad bit of hope that I'd get it tomorrow but that dream is diminishing rapidly !!!

Sgt.ThroatPunch

macrumors regular
Sep 19, 2015
Anyone with a location code: N215401 have any luck with MB 128+?
[doublepost=1473944315][/doublepost]
My location is N211401, any idea where that is or what it means?
What is your location? I'm guessing that is for northern midwest or northeast US.

crawfish963

macrumors 6502a
Apr 16, 2010
Texas
Add me to the pissed off club. Receipt from 02:58 CT 09/09. 128+ Matte Black. My CC has not been charged and it still shows processing. I am assuming I will be waiting until at least the 23rd.

Reactions: Crwmlw

bwsteg

macrumors 6502
Sep 25, 2012
Queens NY
the location code means nothing. Everyone who ordered via the app received a code in the confirmation email on day of preorder...That code hasn't changed and it does not mean your phone is currently in "said" location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.