Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

dictoresno

macrumors 601
Apr 30, 2012
NJ
the shipping data was finally sent to fedex. up until now, to and from was blank. now it shows origin/destination info.

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
did apple even make any 32gb iPhone 7+ for 9/16? thought that would be one of the first to ship, boy was i wrong. starting to think the original release date was 9/23 but moved up to 9/16 due to the Note 7 recall. wild guess but with the supply constraints this could be a thing.

Im starting to think that as well (about Apple not making any of them for week 1). I think this was the release date the whole time, the demand is just overwhelming. Also, it seems like iOS 10 went GM pretty late this year (We were getting developer betas up until late August). Just doesn't seem like Apple made any 32GB so far, which doesn't make sense. I've seen two in this 120 page forum ship. TWO

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
It told me on my receipt what the location code was. All this time I've been trying to google it.... So if anyone has a location code of 1456901 your phone is in a warehouse in Atlanta.
YESSS!!!! I'm 2 hours from Atlanta and have that same code. Right now I have a 9/23/16 ship date so there is hope!

Reactions: BrittaniFun

ksujoel

macrumors 65816
Sep 13, 2015
Kansas
Go back to the first post in this thread and print out the preauthorization sheet. A normal note probably wont work.
I've used a normal note in the past with tracking number and signature and that has worked. I've done that for 2 previous pre-orders without issue. Having said that, it wouldn't hurt to use the preauthorization sheet to be on safe side.

Reactions: kycophpd

zachy85

macrumors 6502
Oct 28, 2007
Raleigh, NC
Hey guys, don't know if someone already mentioned this, but we have more tracking info from Fedex as of this morning.

Someone had asked about the reference, and mine is this:

1456901_00XXXXXXX

The first is the order location, and the following numbers is the order number, with the 00s in front.

Hope this helps some of you track by reference via FedEx!

Reactions: serranoma93

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
[doublepost=1473946552][/doublepost]No update here I ordered a 128GB + JB on 9/09 at 2:20am CST. Still no charge or anything still says processing.

I ordered at 3:18am EST, same phone (so 12:18 PST). My initial email says shipping 10/5. Preorder website says ships by 9/23. My orders on myverizon does not have a date. So if I am shipped by 10/5, I will be happy. Ordered the wife a 128 MB + at the same exact time and I have a tracking number already for her.

This is the one and only time I wish I would have listened to my wife.

MisterTree

macrumors newbie
Sep 6, 2016
New account preorder email confirmed at 0334 Mountain on Sep 9. Location code X473501. Caved and called sales to talk to the rudest, most unhelpful individual I've encountered in years. All he could tell me was that I was still pending and will likely stick there until the end of the month AT LEAST.

I know that some carriers show preference to existing customers first (that's fair) but in speaking to Verizon, they explained preorders were not shipped by seniority. I feel confused, disappointed, and tired from wasting so much time on a shiny slab of glass.

Time to play with other shiny slabs of glass...

Reactions: physicsguy13

idkwhattoput

macrumors newbie
May 20, 2015
TN
Thought I would post my info, since I have been creeping for a while now and haven't seen much info on 256GB 7+ MB. I bought 2 7+ 256GB MB. After several attempts of putting in the correct carrier password on the Apple site to preorder and it finally locking me out, I checked out on Verizon with the same password and it worked. I got a confirmation time of 2:31CT on 9/9. No CC charge or change in status, still saying it will ship 9/23. Its kind of what I expected since the mess up on Apples site, but I guess I can hold out for one more week...

serranoma93

macrumors newbie
Sep 9, 2016
Philadelphia
Hey guys, don't know if someone already mentioned this, but we have more tracking info from Fedex as of this morning.

Someone had asked about the reference, and mine is this:

1456901_00XXXXXXX

The first is the order location, and the following numbers is the order number, with the 00s in front.

Hope this helps some of you track by reference via FedEx!

Can confirm this worked! iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black on the way soon!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    53.3 KB · Views: 421

petitechouffe

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
FYI for those who have been charged but received no shipping email. I have yet to receive a shipping confirmation email for my 128gb rose gold 7+ but when I check myverizon account there is a tracking number (FedEx) that states it was shipped at 4:33am this morning. The charge on my card was at about 4:30pm yesterday (wed). My location is Minneapolis, MN if that helps anyone.

Two Stacks

macrumors 6502
Apr 22, 2015
New Orleans
I honestly think they were going to release on the 23rd, but they moved it up. Though there have been several releases where the annoucement is Tues/Wed, and phone gets released 9 days later.

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
upload_2016-9-15_8-46-22.png

Ordered on the verizon website around 3:30 am Central time (Kansas City, MO). Got confirmation email within 5 minutes. They charged credit card on Sunday or Monday (?) and its been sitting in Memphis all week as shown. Looks like its finally showing some movement.

Typically this is not how previous year pre-orders have worked for me. Typically I get charged later in the week and don't get tracking info till about Wednesday. This year everything seemed to happen quicker.

iPhone 7 Matte Black 256gb

alleyrm

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Been watching the posts here for a few days and was getting nervous. Finally had my CC charged last night at 8:26pm EST. Matte Black 128GB 7+ and a Rose Gold 32 GB 7. Ordered confirmation at 3:31 am EST on 9/9. Starting to get a little nervous again as I have not received a shipping notification yet.

TyroneJack

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Im starting to think that as well (about Apple not making any of them for week 1). I think this was the release date the whole time, the demand is just overwhelming. Also, it seems like iOS 10 went GM pretty late this year (We were getting developer betas up until late August). Just doesn't seem like Apple made any 32GB so far, which doesn't make sense. I've seen two in this 120 page forum ship. TWO
right just seems strange that the entry level phone that sells very well would be absent from the first week. i ordered two matte black 7+ 32gb deliver by date is the 28th but if they come next Friday i would be happy at this point.

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Can confirm this worked! iPhone 7 Plus 256GB Jet Black on the way soon!

Yes it worked too for my wife's phone, however my JB shows nothing.
https://flightaware.com/live/iphone

so when can we expect the last batch of orders to go through based off that website?
You can't. In years previous, iPhone's came in bulk from Anchorage to Louisville. That is not happening this year.

Even if it was (its not), there are zero guarantees there is even 1 iPhone on those planes.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.