Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stormchaser641

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Florida
256 7+ Black (matte) ordered 3:30 am EST on 9/9. NO updates, no charges, no movement. Looks like my 23rd expected delivery date is a reality. Can't complain I guess, it is what it is.
Same here on my end, I'm accepting that it won't be here tomorrow and that's okay, my case I ordered won't even deliver until the 23rd either so waiting a week (hopefully) will be okay.

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
so I called fedex to what my options were for my friday delivery as I won't be home all day. They said I can leave a note with a signature and tell them to put in the backyard or something, whatever I want. Guess it's going to be sitting outside in the backyard for a day or so till I get back home. haha. They wouldn't allow me to hold it at a fedex location until after 1 delivery attempt was made. what a joke. Any know any tricks to get fedex to alter their policy?

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
WTF!! my timeframe delivery is now 8PM tomorrow. :mad: I cant be waiting on my house all day for the damn phone.

Initially was "delivered by 3PM" and now says "deliveres bby Fri 9/16/2016 by 8:00 pm"

Anybody else status changed?

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
Same here on my end, I'm accepting that it won't be here tomorrow and that's okay, my case I ordered won't even deliver until the 23rd either so waiting a week (hopefully) will be okay.

If your confirmation email said the 23rd then it will most likely be delivered between the 21st and 23rd. Thats how I remember from years past. They show up a few days before the confirmation email date when its after release day.

brokedrifter

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016
Washington state
So this just happened.

Ts2fnMj.png

NoSleepTiliPhone7+

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
256 7+ Black (matte) ordered 3:30 am EST on 9/9. NO updates, no charges, no movement. Looks like my 23rd expected delivery date is a reality. Can't complain I guess, it is what it is.

Yeah I haven't seen one of our models get shipped yet. We'll see they've been charging people throughout the morning.

InvalidBassist

macrumors regular
Feb 8, 2008
Chicago
so I called fedex to what my options were for my friday delivery as I won't be home all day. They said I can leave a note with a signature and tell them to put in the backyard or something, whatever I want. Guess it's going to be sitting outside in the backyard for a day or so till I get back home. haha. They wouldn't allow me to hold it at a fedex location until after 1 delivery attempt was made. what a joke. Any know any tricks to get fedex to alter their policy?

You could try an online petition, demonstrations outside of their corporate headquarters, strongly worded letters to their executives, and eventually a 501c3 dedicated to making sure that their policies benefit everyone who can't wait a day or 2 for a package.

Cryates

macrumors 68040
Nov 19, 2013
Yep. A batch of charges for JB Plus are starting to happen for all carriers. Nothing for me yet but it looks like it's happening now.
Ah, cool! I have a regular 7 with a current date of 9/23. Hoping they are unloading all of the jet blacks today!

Dwood1970

macrumors 6502
Jan 7, 2012
WTF!! my timeframe delivery is now 8PM tomorrow. :mad: I cant be waiting on my house all day for the damn phone.

Initially was "delivered by 3PM" and now says "deliveres bby Fri 9/16/2016 by 8:00 pm"

Anybody else status changed?
Yep. I've seen a few.

TyroneJack

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Same boat as you.
Dont think they will be coming tomorrow, I have 2 32gb matte black 7+ ordered with no movement at all. i would be fine if they came early next week. Been reading this post for the last few days and no one has had a 7+ 32gb ship. Only have seen a few 32gb 7's have any shipment.

robwithtoast

macrumors regular
Sep 1, 2010
Florida
Dont think they will be coming tomorrow, I have 2 32gb matte black 7+ ordered with no movement at all. i would be fine if they came early next week. Been reading this post for the last few days and no one has had a 7+ 32gb ship. Only have seen a few 32gb 7's have any shipment.
That sucks I have a matteblack and one rose gold. I'm sure my rose gold is ready lol.

mandurz

macrumors member
Sep 14, 2012
Los Angeles, Ca
I ordered 10 minutes after midnight on 9/9 from the Verizon website. I ordered two 7+ phones with 128GB, one in Rose Gold and one in Matte Black. I never received a confirmation email. Originally both phones showed a 9/23 ship date. Two days later the ship date disappeared and the order has been processing since then. This morning the website shows that the Rose Gold has shipped (still no email), and the Black is still processing. I'm in the Los Angeles area.

I placed my 128GB MB 7+ 10 min after you. Mine shipped on Tuesday with a tracking number yesterday morning. I am in the LA area. I don't understand how they can be skipping orders.

Reactions: egreggs6870

LKOates

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Has anyone had a 32GB Rosegold to ship? I recieved my confirmation at 3:20 AM EST and i still have a delivery date of 9/28.

scott5626

macrumors member
Mar 1, 2013
The forum is the epitome of "misery loves company". As soon as I get my tracking I'll transfer to the happy forum or non at all. ;)

Reactions: Krissy_21

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014

In the past I have been able to redirect the phone to a FedEx Store and they hold it. Maybe try that?

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
I have been watching the thread since day one, has anyone seen movement on 128 Gold (not the Plus). I ordered a 128 black + and a 128 Gold regular and I am wondering if the 7 is holding it up since I've seen a ton of the 128 7+ black being charged.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.