Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
If you are implying that the email was sent but filtered out that would be wrong. I never received an email. I check my junk folder daily.

I meant that your mail provider is flat out blocking/rejecting the messages before they reach you. Checking your junk/spam folder will do no good if it's being blocked.

Kevsta26

macrumors 6502a
Apr 2, 2011
USA
Everyone's Jet Black 7 Pluses are being charged and preparing for shipment and being delivered tomorrow from Apple's site as we speak, even when they ordered after most of us did :( Come on Verizon!!!

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
Not sure if this is relevant or not, but i ordered an iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 32GB, 3:19AM EST confirmation email 9/28 delivery estimate. I had a $1 pending charge on my bank account.

That $1 pending charge has disappeared from my account. I have no idea what that means or if its totally irrelevant, but figured I'd share.

andydduncan

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Has anyone with W110001 for the location code seen any changes? Has anyone in Utah seen any movement on their phones yet?

I ordered late Friday evening at my local Verizon store (6:42pm Mountain is the time of my confirmation email), so I really doubt I'll see my phone tomorrow. Though I'm hoping against hope I'll luck out.

Rathakoy86

macrumors member
Oct 9, 2013
I just got charged for my iPhone 7 plus in matte black 128gb. I ordered at 12:38am pst with a estimated delivery date of 9/23. I got my tracking number now and it set for delivery tomorrow!! Can't wait lol..

Dicx

Contributor
Jan 10, 2006
Found out from our local Verizon dealers (only 1 of many) that they will only have in 128GB, Rose Gold and Silver.

FWIW, YMMV!

Edit: In store only tomorrow

iteklog

macrumors regular
Jan 22, 2008
NNJ/NYC
funny, same for me. went from 3pm to 8pm. I can cover some of that but not all day. And I travel out of town tomorrow eve. Hopefully something good happens early.

I called fedex to complaint, and they mentioned that the best they can do is that whenever the phones gets to Jersey (destination) i can call back and request an specific timeframe of delivery.

iono11200

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Has anyone with a 9/16 delivery date from UPS seen any movement in their tracking? Mine (iPhone 7 black 32GB) has a 9/13 4:44pm origin scan in Memphis, TN, but no further activity. Yet it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow, 9/16.
Same here. I'm in Pa. Not really concerned though. If they said 9/16 delivery it will be there. In the hours that lie ahead these things will move all over like crazy.

iono11200

macrumors regular
Mar 9, 2012
Same here. I'm in Pa. Not really concerned though. If they said 9/16 delivery it will be there. In the hours that lie ahead these things will move all over like crazy.
My apologies. I was wrong. Mine is coming Fed Ex, but it too is still Memphis. Good Luck to all!

Reactions: gemnilocs

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
anyone in location code n211401 get theirs shipped yet? waiting for 2 7+ 128 Matte Black. Order confirmation email 3:14am CST.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016
Has anyone with W110001 for the location code seen any changes? Has anyone in Utah seen any movement on their phones yet?

I ordered late Friday evening at my local Verizon store (6:42pm Mountain is the time of my confirmation email), so I really doubt I'll see my phone tomorrow. Though I'm hoping against hope I'll luck out.

I might be wrong but I don't think I've seen anyone in the Midwest get charged or get tracking stuff in a plus configuration? IA NE WY MT SD ND? Anyone on here from those states and get charged yet? If you are from those states is your location code N8332201?

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
I ordered 10 minutes after midnight on 9/9 from the Verizon website. I ordered two 7+ phones with 128GB, one in Rose Gold and one in Matte Black. I never received a confirmation email. Originally both phones showed a 9/23 ship date. Two days later the ship date disappeared and the order has been processing since then. This morning the website shows that the Rose Gold has shipped (still no email), and the Black is still processing. I'm in the Los Angeles area.
finally someone near me!!! yeah my order originally showed 9/23 for the 128gb 7+ gold and now it says 9/28....processing this entire time. at least you're getting one of the two you ordered.

bigdk622

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
I might be wrong but I don't think I've seen anyone in the Midwest get charged or get tracking stuff in a plus configuration? IA NE WY MT SD ND? Anyone on here from those states and get charged yet? If you are from those states is your location code N8332201?
Add in WI. Im still waiting too. 128GB + matte black. 3:14am CST confirmation of order.

cforster

macrumors 6502
Sep 19, 2013
Missouri USA
I have in MO. 128GB Rose Gold Still waiting on the 128GB Jet Black

PTDixon

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016

I am in ND and haven't seen any movement at all. 256 Black 7+, order placed 3 central with 9/23 shipping--still processing.

Reactions: emoe76

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
This will be my last preorder through Verizon. I'll go through Apple next year. They obviously give their preorders priority.

Not 100% sure on that. They might just have different timing when it comes to charging cards and updating their site. Who knows? We could all get charged at midnight tonight and still get our orders at the same time.

Reactions: jmasse8 and roncito

nmgilb

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
So I have been stalking this thread since the first post... iPhone 7 + 32GB Gold. 230AM confirmed.

Am I right that not a single one of my model has been cc or shipped? I've been so patient... but not anymore!! :mad::confused::eek:

kovey

macrumors 6502a
Apr 10, 2011
I called fedex to complaint, and they mentioned that the best they can do is that whenever the phones gets to Jersey (destination) i can call back and request an specific timeframe of delivery.

You called to complain about that? Sigh. God forbid you ever have to deal with a real issue in your life.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.