Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

jsayer7

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2014
So I have been stalking this thread since the first post... iPhone 7 + 32GB Gold. 230AM confirmed.

Am I right that not a single one of my model has been cc or shipped? I've been so patient... but not anymore!! :mad::confused::eek:

You are correct, I have not seen a single iPhone 7 Plus 32GB ship, regardless of color. I have seen 6 iPhone 7 32's shipped. That's it for 32GB.

etomd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Suppose I get my gold on 16 can I go and get the matte black if its avaliable in the verizon store nearby :p
I mean just returning them gold and taking the matte black or do I have to send this to the manufacturer if I want to change the colour ..?
Verizon gave me a credit for my $20 upgrade fee, and a $50 credit for the delay.

iPhone 7+ Black 32gb
Sep 28 Ship Date
Does anyone who has upgraded through Verizon's upgrade plan (where you get an upgrade every year) see any movement on their phones yet? I have a ship date of 10/5 and was able to preorder successfully on 9/9 at 1:02 am PT.
I ordered a matte black 7+ 256GB at 12:35 AM on the 9th. No CC charge and no movement. I am on the Verizon Edge program and paid off 50% to upgrade. Current ship date 9/23.

letsgox

macrumors regular
Sep 9, 2016
still waiting on mine, 128gb matte black 7+, location code D772101 (anyone with the same location code and model get theirs shipped) also, i did order a few hours after the site went live because i had to cancel my first order...do you think that might have a factor? still hoping for shipment tonight though...

macmann81

macrumors member
Sep 12, 2014
West TN
Not 100% sure on that. They might just have different timing when it comes to charging cards and updating their site. Who knows? We could all get charged at midnight tonight and still get our orders at the same time.

True just frustrating seeing same order times as yours and they are preparing for shipment. On the positive side at least we know their are some jet black pluses being shipped by tomorrow.

Reactions: mjschabow

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
still waiting on mine, 128gb matte black 7+, location code D772101 (anyone with the same location code and model get theirs shipped) also, i did order a few hours after the site went live because i had to cancel my first order...do you think that might have a factor? still hoping for shipment tonight though...
Hey! That's my location code. 256 GB Jet Black + here. Still processing with a 9/28 delivery.

jddocea

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Not sure if this is relevant or not, but i ordered an iPhone 7 Plus Matte Black 32GB, 3:19AM EST confirmation email 9/28 delivery estimate. I had a $1 pending charge on my bank account.

That $1 pending charge has disappeared from my account. I have no idea what that means or if its totally irrelevant, but figured I'd share.
Same here
Order placed at 3:07 CST for iPhone 7 plus 128gb shipping to Illinois

etomd

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
What is the point of a preorder if they aren't going to ship them in order? How would you feel if you were at a restaurant, and the server skipped over you and started taking drinks/orders from people who came in 10/15/60 minutes after you?
A while back on this thread someone gave a very thorough explanation about how the orders are dispersed in order to be more logistically feasible for FedEx/UPS and cost effective. It is not necessarily a first-come, first-served system and doesn't have to do with which models are more or less popular. It was easily readable and informative but I cannot regurgitate the process.

andydduncan

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
128 7+ Matte Black here with 10/5 date

Am I right that after the 9/23 dates, 10/5 is next batch, or is there an estimated date in between?

I've got a 10/5 date too...I thought I'd be patient enough to make it until then, but my patience has run out. I really want to use that big phone! I'm upgrading from a 6 to a 7+ MB, and going from T-Mobile to Verizon.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
My iPhone 7 Plus 32GB Matte Black has a 9/28 date. Have not seen a single Plus32GB model even get charged. Quite irritated

I am generally annoyed, but this is how it always is. Honestly I am looking forward to moving out of Kansas next year, the shipments here always seem to be slower than the rest of the country. I am not sure what thats all about.

smokechaser

macrumors regular
Oct 10, 2011
Kansas City
I am generally annoyed, but this is how it always is. Honestly I am looking forward to moving out of Kansas next year, the shipments here always seem to be slower than the rest of the country. I am not sure what thats all about.

I live in Kansas and my phone will be here tomorrow...I've always lived in Kansas and my phones always made it on release day. I don't think the state has anything to do with it. Supply is just low on certain phones.

steelo3232

macrumors regular
May 25, 2016

I really do think that the Midwest or parts of it KS NE WY SD MT ND were doomed no matter how early they ordered or what configuration they ordered. I don't think anyone from those states has been charged or gotten shipping information irrespective of model chosen. If there is someone in the aforementioned states that have been charged let us know. :)

emoe76

macrumors member
Sep 13, 2016
Bismarck, ND
I am in ND and haven't seen any movement at all. 256 Black 7+, order placed 3 central with 9/23 shipping--still processing.

Same here for me in ND. Ordered the same exact phone approx 0215am on the 9th. Have a 9/23 ship date and, so far, no movement with card or phone. I'm in the N211601 order location.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.