Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014
I live in Kansas and my phone will be here tomorrow...I've always lived in Kansas and my phones always made it on release day. I don't think the state has anything to do with it. Supply is just low on certain phones.
May be the case, I just know I have seen people that ordered 128 7+ matte black later than mine (2:14am central) get charged and I haven't so unless the iPhone 7 that i also ordered is slowing it down the only other variable is location.

mjschabow

macrumors 601
Dec 25, 2013
Gosh, just saw someone in another thread get their shipment notification who ordered from Sprint at 8am for the Jet Black 7 Plus. Come on Verizon, come through!

Reactions: macmann81

jddocea

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I really do think that the Midwest or parts of it KS NE WY SD MT ND were doomed no matter how early they ordered or what configuration they ordered. I don't think anyone from those states has been charged or gotten shipping information irrespective of model chosen. If there is someone in the aforementioned states that have been charged let us know. :)
Add Wi and IL to that list

Reactions: elkaboing

that1guyy

macrumors 6502
Nov 11, 2011
How do I check if my CC was charged or not? Don't see that when I log in to "my orders."

I pre-ordered a matte black 7+ 128gb on (9/11) yet still shows up as processing items. My delivery date is Oct. 5-11, which is ridiculous because someone I know ordered the same configuration of phone on the same day and he just got a notification that his order is getting ready to ship.

Anyone have an insight?

azfalcons

Suspended
Sep 29, 2014
Valley of the sun
How do I check if my CC was charged or not? Don't see that when I log in to "my orders."

I pre-ordered a matte black 7+ 128gb on (9/11) yet still shows up as processing items. My delivery date is Oct. 5-11, which is ridiculous because someone I know ordered the same configuration of phone on the same day and he just got a notification that his order is getting ready to ship.

Anyone have an insight?

Who knows. I ordered the 7+ regular black 256. Delivery date of 09/23. No movement at all

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Guys I contacted verizon they told me that yesterday night was the only wave those who didn't get charged yesterday will not get there phones tomm. All the shippings left will be started next week as per Apple's terms and conditions. As per them the only way left to get phones tomorrow is to go to a store and find one :(

andr3ws

macrumors newbie
Sep 13, 2016

Anyone have an insight?

check with your credit card company online? its 2016, most EVERY bank has real time activity on purchases and authorizations via the web.

kycophpd

macrumors 6502a
Jun 7, 2009
Louisville, Kentucky
Guys I contacted verizon they told me that yesterday night was the only wave those who didn't get charged yesterday will not get there phones tomm. All the shippings left will be started next week as per Apple's terms and conditions. As per them the only way left to get phones tomorrow is to go to a store and find one :(
Trying to decipher this however the guy you contacted does not know.

FmaxTurboSi

macrumors regular
Feb 11, 2011
socal
wow
[doublepost=1473964653][/doublepost]Apple's poor preparation for this release is sickening :confused:

Gosh, just saw someone in another thread get their shipment notification who ordered from Sprint at 8am for the Jet Black 7 Plus. Come on Verizon, come through!

I have a hard time believing that someone's already getting shipment notification on a JB 7+ when they ordered at 8am. Matte black standard 7, 32gb possibly.

JayIsAwesome

macrumors 68000
Sep 8, 2013
Texas
Called VZW about order. Should be getting it next week (which is ok with me) I'm in the first batch of phones going out (which will be this week and next week)

One thing the rep did say was please, please make sure your bill isn't past due. If it is, your order won't ship. And you may lose your place in line.

Even if you go to a carrier store, Best Buy, or Apple for tomorrow...please make sure your bill is paid. At BBY, if the bill is past due...we usually can't even access the account. Just throwing that out there. Don't want anybody standing in line for a phone....and finally get to the front, only to be told they can't get the phone b/c the account is past due. I've seen it before at my job and it sucks for the customer

Last edited:

Wthompso

macrumors newbie
Jun 15, 2010
For anyone wondering I talked to VZW chat support and they said that I would get a 20$ credit on my next bill for the upgrade fee. All I said was that when placing the order there was a large banner on the main page saying all activation and upgrade fees would be waived. I was very nice and after about 10 min they assured me that the fee would be credited back on my next bill.

segrobja

macrumors regular
Sep 20, 2013
NYC
Yeah. I'm not buying that. If you call again you'll get a different story. VZW customer service is like a cable news network, all opinion and very little facts.

Reactions: Krissy_21

nmgilb

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
I'm calling BS on there being no additional phones going out today. So they are not shipping a single 32GB phone? To people that have confirmed 9/16 dates?

Reactions: jimmyb124

16Paws

macrumors 6502a
Jun 2, 2014

Yeah also not buying that. As other have said I would almost guarantee if you called and talked to someone else you would get a different story.

Reactions: Krissy_21
Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.