Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

suupjared

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
Just checked the pre-order website, as well as MyVerizon, and it still says my order is processing.

I just got this text:
"Free VZW Msg: Your order #______ was received on 09/15/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships."

What does this mean for me? Should I still go wait in line tomorrow morning at the Verizon store? I have no charge activity on my card.

Ordered at 11AM EST, 128 7+ 128GB, Gold. Original ship date 9/28.

Edit: Pending charge for my iPhone has just posted to my CC.

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Guys I know this is a stupid question but can I check if my cc has been charged from verizon's website

Ankii1996

macrumors regular
Sep 11, 2016
Just checked the pre-order website, as well as MyVerizon, and it still says my order is processing.

I just got this text:
"Free VZW Msg: Your order #______ was received on 09/15/2016. You'll receive a text message with tracking information when your order ships."

What does this mean for me? Should I still go wait in line tomorrow morning at the Verizon store? I have no charge activity on my card.

Ordered at 11AM EST, 128 7+ 128GB, Gold. Original ship date 9/28.

Edit: Pending charge for my iPhone has just posted to my CC.
Wow I finally found a Gold one i'm also waiting to get some news :/

Reactions: gemnilocs

Froggy.Apr

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
So I ordered my Rose Gold 7 plus 128gb at 12:15 pm on Friday and I am very impatiently waiting for my new toy, I mean phone, lol. 10/5 delivery date!

rp100

macrumors regular
Sep 15, 2016
I've been lurking for a few days, but thought I'd chime in. I pre-ordered my 128GB 7+ JB as soon as Verizon's website would let me in. My "Delivery By Date" is 10/5, but my "Estimated Ship Date" via my confirmation email is 9/23. Still holding out hope it comes tomorrow even though my card has yet to be charged and everyone I check still says my order is "Processing", but the recent spurt of charges is sustaining a tiny glimmer of hope. ;)
First post - I have the same exact situation. Only hope is that our phone is on one of the overnight planes.

Reactions: Froggy.Apr

gemnilocs

macrumors 6502
Jan 26, 2011
california
Finally got the text on the watch to let me know I've been charged....now my order is still currently processing but at least I'm headed in the right direction...still my ship date is listed at 9/28 even though I ordered it early on 9/9....7+128gb GOLD. IF I got it tomorrow that would be awesome but I'm not holding my breath....just glad there was some movement on my account. And I have a location code as well...W779001

GoodNPlenty

macrumors newbie
Oct 5, 2012
Ordered an iPhone 7 Plus MB 09/09 email confirmation at 12:16 with ship date of 09/23. Received a text from Verizon today at 5:25 that a payment was applied to my account. Wrong amount and last four digits of CC. Status changed from "We received your order and it is in process" to "Processing" with the same ship date of 09/23. Hoping to get a shipping confirmation with today's date.

cdavidson012

macrumors member
Sep 11, 2016
TN
Sounds like the wave has died down a little... starting to get quiet... TOO quiet!

Still no CC charge for me, shipping date is still 9/23.

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.