Become a MacRumors Supporter for $50/year with no ads, ability to filter front page stories, and private forums.

Stormchaser641

macrumors newbie
Sep 12, 2016
Florida
Update on my Pre-order of the 256GB Matte Black 7+. Verizon finally charged my card to my bank. Checked MyVerizon and my Delivery date disappeared. It's making progress!!
Checked Preorders.verizon.com and my shipping date was changed to this evening

Reactions: LeahJoFoxtrot

Hemifam

macrumors member
Sep 15, 2016
California
My wife looked up #iPhone7 hashtag on Instagram and there are a bunch of people from China showing off their phones and some even have got the Plus model at an Apple store! :eek:

Reactions: gemnilocs

CarlissaRN

macrumors newbie
Sep 14, 2016
See they can't even see if mine has shipped. Which is extremely frustrating! I just have nothing. I got declined Tuesday night, updated my card Tuesday night and was immediately charged. I REALLY hope it shows up. I've really been looking forward to it. I ordered a rose gold 7+ 128gb.

Oh and when I go to the preorder page to check my status, it just tells me my pre order number and gives me the option to cancel :(
Yes me too!! Nothing on the page for me either but to cancel. Lol

williambelknap

macrumors newbie
Sep 11, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Hey guys, so I preordered a jet black 7 128 because I wanted to go back down from having a Plus...I was on at 2:58 am EST and didn't get a preorder page until 3:11 and when I did, the ship day was 10/5 which I thought was annoying. I ended up just doing it assuming the color was in demand whether or not it was a Plus. When I woke up for work the next morning the same phone was showing a ship date of 9/23 but I didn't cancel my order because I assumed getting up and placing an order early would do something. I guess I was wrong because it still says it's processing.

Is anyone going to try going to a Verizon store in the morning? I'm debating it because I've always had luck going in store on a launch weekend.
im in the exact same boat as you, RIP us

Reactions: jayers33

Joe Coolest

macrumors newbie
Sep 15, 2016
Just created an account to update you guys. I've been stalking the whole time but never logged in because I couldn't remember my username and password.

Anyhow, I ordered 7 Plus 256gb Black at 3:15am EST on 9/9 (earliest I could get through). Had a 9/23 deliver by date. Lost all hope this afternoon that I would receive it tomorrow but I just checked and there is tracking info for delivery tomorrow and I got the wonderful charge on my CC. Good luck to all. There's still a chance!

Last edited:

mrgossett

macrumors 6502
Mar 18, 2008
My 7+ 128 Jet Black had a "deliver by" date of 10/5 when I preordered, and it still says that. I'm ok with that date. It's not that far off, and it might come earlier. Plus, I'm on a trip next week and wouldn't be home if it did come then. What's bothering me is the "ship by" date of 11/2 that I get when I click on order status in the confirmation mail. That's longer than I hope I have to wait.

Reactions: Krissy_21

AWDV8TT

macrumors member
Sep 16, 2014
So, the site where you input your conf. # and last name.....does that page give you a delivery date? Or should it?

DougFNJ

macrumors 65816
Jan 22, 2008
NJ
And just when I give up hope for a launch date, commercial break on the Jets game, I check the bank to see if it hits, and there's the charge. I check my order status on Verizon, "Your order has been sent to the warehouse for shipment. "

Matte Black 7 Plus 256gb
Ordered 9/9 at 3:15am est email confirmation 3:24. Ships to NJ.

Hope is not lost for launch day. Good luck everyone!

Register on MacRumors! This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.